Right, we're all guilty of going a bit overboard on food at Christmas time (personal favourite, pigs in blankets) but, according to Twitter user David Barrett, his dog just took it to the next level.
I don't know how he managed it, or why he even tried, but after scoffing the whole turkey before the family could get a look in, David's Chi Apso, Bubba, collapsed and was unable to move.
Kind of like my nan... every Christmas.
David's tweets quickly went viral, racking up thousands of retweets and favourites.
Credit: Deadline News
Christmas wasn't totally ruined, though, as the owners managed to save the day by getting relatives to bring round a spare turkey.
David explained: "It was a turkey breast and mum cooked everything and sat it on the bottom tier of a two-tier table and put tin foil and a dish cloth over it.
"She just couldn't move. It was pretty big, a whole turkey breast.
"My aunt had two turkeys so we got one of hers."
They're also putting the dog on a diet - the shit.
Featured Image Credit: Deadline News