Sylvester Stallone has denied reports that he and his bodyguard "intimidated" a teen girl into having a threesome with them in the mid-1980s.
Details from an old police report surfaced yesterday in the Daily Mail and it was reported the alleged victim, 16 at the time, told officers the men assaulted her in a hotel room in 1986.
Stallone has rigorously denied the claims, with a spokesperson of the actor calling the story "ridiculous" and "categorically false".
Credit: Warner Bros Pictures/Cannon Films
"No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone," the spokesperson said. "At no time was Mr Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."
According to the story in the Mail, the unidentified girl filed a report with police that Stallone and bodyguard Michael de Luca "intimidated" her into having sex with them on July 26, 1986.
According to the girl in the story, she had been staying with family at Las Vegas' Hilton Hotel between July 18 and July 28 where Stallone had been filming for his 1987 arm wrestling film Over The Top.
It is said by the Mail that she reported bumping into Stallone numerous times before De Luca handed her the keys to a room and told her to go up "as soon as possible" with Stallone.
The story reports that the unidentified girl did not wish to press charges against either Stallone or De Luca because she felt "humiliated and ashamed" as well as "scared".
It is reported police had first been alerted to the alleged incident by a hotel employee before they tracked down the schoolgirl whereby she gave her statement.
The Mail story says police noted that the teen "had difficulty in relating her thoughts" and was "extremely emotional" when telling them her side of events.
"I'm kind of scared and I'm very ashamed," the girl is quoted as saying. "I don't want anybody else to have that happen to them, but I don't want to prosecute. I cannot talk about this anymore, please leave me alone."
She is said to have later signed a no prosecution form and the matter was dropped.
According to the Mail, the girl's police report was made a year before Stallone's half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti accused Stallone of raping and sexually assaulting her for years.
Despite denying any wrongdoing, Stallone is reported to have reached an out-of court settlement with Filiti, agreeing to pay her a lump sum of $2million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.
De Luca is no longer alive after he was shot and killed by California Police during a traffic stop in 2013.
Featured Image Credit: PA