Actor Corey Feldman is under investigation for sexual battery, TMZ has reported.
The former child-star, was named as the suspect in a police report filed in Los Angeles this week.
The report was filed by a woman who claims that the actor grabbed her buttocks in early 2017, according to TMZ.
Officer Sal Ramirez from the LAPD told Radar Online: "We did have somebody file sexual battery report on Monday, and they named Corey Feldman as the suspect.
"We are not disclosing any information on who the victim is. But detectives are now investigating, and they will then take their case to the D.A., who will determine if he will be charged, and whether or not a warrant for his arrest will be issued."
A representative for the actor told Fox News: "Corey vehemently denies these egregious accusations. It goes against everything he believes in and is fighting for- victim protection and stopping inappropriate behaviour towards both children and adults."
Forty-six-year-old Feldman has previously spoken out about child molesters in Hollywood and has set about on a mission to 'out' paedophiles in the industry.
In October last year, he announced plans to fund a film which would expose the details of the sexual abuse within Hollywood.
Feldman had previously gone to the LAPD with reports of sexual abuse, however, as the statute of limitation had expired, the case was never investigated by police.
A spokesperson told the New York Daily News back in November: "Unfortunately, according to California law, the alleged occurrence is out of statute and Robbery/Homicide detectives have no other avenues to pursue this case.
"The LAPD applauds Mr. Feldman for coming forward, as an out-of-statute assault report could potentially bolster any current and forthcoming case as it creates a pattern of behaviour."
Featured Image Credit: PA