The cause of death of the rapper Mac Miller, who died at his California home in September, has been revealed by the coroner.
The L.A. County Coroner's Office presented the findings of their toxicology report and said Miller's death was caused by an accidental overdose on fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol, according to reports from TMZ.
The report gave his cause of death as "mixed drug toxicity" and confirmed that his death was accidental.
Miller was found unresponsive at his home in the San Fernando Valley on September 7th 2018. He was known to have battled addiction problems in the past and had been arrested months before his death for driving under the influence.
At the time of his death, his family released a statement that read: "Malcolm McCormick, known and adored by fans as Mac Miller, has tragically passed away at the age of 26,
"He was a bright light in this world for his family, friends and fans. Thank you for your prayers. Please respect our privacy. There are no further details as to the cause of his death at this time."
So far, there has been no further statement regarding the coroner's findings.
Stars from around the world of music paid tribute to Miller, with Snoop Dogg posting: "So sad u gone home young Mac I had to post this to smile and think about the good Time we had on the set of this movie man god bless ya family. Pittsburg we lost a real one today."
Missy Elliot added: "I'm so saddened to hear about @MacMiller such a kind spirit Sending prayers for strength for his family & friends & fans during this difficult time"
Before his death, Miller had recently released his fifth studio album 'Swimming' to positive reviews.
Featured Image Credit: PA