While live streaming herself playing League of Legends, Twitch user AnaPlaying almost recreated the ending to the Wickerman after she casually played with a lighter a little too close to her head.
Luckily for her, she quickly noticed her hair was alight and put it out. But it's safe to say it was touch and go for a moment.
Watch the video here:
Credit: Viral Hog
She laughs it off afterwards but you've got to think she was worried for a second.
Her fans were quick to respond to the accident:
And she let everyone on Twitter know she was okay:
What is it about live streams that seem to end in fuck ups?
Take the other week, when a Chinese vlogger was rushed to hospital after mistakenly eating a poisonous plant live on camera.
Twenty-six-year-old Zhang is an 'Internet host'. They're incredibly popular in China and are very much like YouTubers. She was eating the plant during a livestream to highlight the benefits of aloe vera.
However, she had accidentally purchased Agave Americana, a poisonous plant from Mexico, according to local reports.
At the beginning of the livestream, she says that it tastes good, even saying "yum". However, as it progresses, she begins to say how "bitter" the taste is.
Suddenly, her mouth went numb and her throat felt like it was "on fire". Cutting the livestream short, she rushed herself to hospital. That was lucky, as doctors reportedly said that if she'd waited much longer, the consequences could have been a lot more serious.
Featured Image Credit: Viral Hog