Last night wasn't a dream, people. Leonardo DiCaprio finally has the Oscar that has eluded him his entire illustrious career. It's real and we can all delete the countless memes taking up too much space on our computers.
For one couple though, Leo's win is bigger than it is for the man himself.
Cat Moore made this promise before the Oscars tonight...
If Leo wins, I'll propose to my boyfriend #leapyear #skyoscars
- Cat Moore (@CatMooreo) February 29, 2016
If she hoped it was a throw-away tweet, she was mistaken. It was picked up by Sky's coverage of the 88th Academy Awards and that naturally brought it to the attention of Sky Movies...
Cat did promise that she'd keep us all updated with the proposal which Alex Zane, presenting the Oscars on Sky, claimed to be successful.
But that's not the vibe we're getting from her boyfriend...
@skymovies @CatMooreo @LeoDiCaprio please don't win #theboyfriend #skyoscars #AcademyAwards #oscars #88thAcademyAwards #LeonardoDiCaprio
- xander cowap (@xanamanaman1) February 29, 2016
Regardless, if they're half as happy as Leo is tonight, they'll be golden for the foreseeable future.
And Cat... do keep us updated.
- Brendan Fraser nominated for first ever Oscar and couldn't deserve it more
- Troy Kotsur Becomes First Deaf Man To Win Oscar
- Fans Are Already Calling For Brendan Fraser To Finally Win Oscar After Incredible Transformation For New Film
- Judi Dench Has Legendary Response To Reporter's Bizarre Virginity Question