US Navy Apologies After Pilot Draws Penis In The Sky
"Look there in the sky. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh, no, wait... it's a giant fucking member"
Those were the words on the lips of residents in Washington State yesterday after a US Navy pilot decided to take a page out every schoolboy's book, and draw a penis in the sky.
The yet unnamed pilot is based at Whidbey Island naval station and despite it being inarguably good banter, his superiors at the base weren't too happy with him for the drawing.
The most monumental thing to happen in omak. A penis in the sky pic.twitter.com/SM8k1tNYaj
- Anahi Torres (@anahi_torres_) November 16, 2017
In a statement, they said: "We find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable."
As you can imagine, the image of the pilot's artwork is getting quite the response on Twitter:
Hahahahahahahahh ... what is that song? "Penis in the sky with dye-a-monds"
- LoveWorks:registered: (@LoveWorksDotCom) November 17, 2017
Straight up hilarious!
- Sully burntout (@Kommonsenselost) November 17, 2017
This is funny stuff. I don't want people who pretend to be in tears over this in my country anymore. Just like you wouldn't want any weak-ass on your sports team.
- WRoH (@dannyhinkle) November 17, 2017
It's a bird it's a plane no it's #skycock
- :flag_us:Douglas :flag_gb: (@lifeonthetarmac) November 17, 2017
Am I the only one that saw this and instantly thought of Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky"?
- Just a guy (@SoCalDad79) November 17, 2017
Hope the crew doesn't get pinged too much this ...
- JColes (@Coles56737511J) November 17, 2017
I think it's hilarious! Looks like the Navy has some very talented pilots. :joy: GO NAVY!!!!
- Ginger (@ginger1470) November 17, 2017
Although not everyone thought it was fun and game. One Twitter users saw a dark truth behind the pilot's antics.
If this is the new chem trailing were all fucked!!......
- Reverend Ric (@Reverend_Ric) November 17, 2017
Stay woke, LAD.
Featured Image Credit: Paramount Pictures