Advert

Will Smith Shares 'First Look' At Bad Boys 3

Published 
| Last updated 

Will Smith Shares 'First Look' At Bad Boys 3

If you're a fan of the Bad Boys, aka Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, then this will excite you - the first official image of the pair shooting the third instalment of the Bad Boys franchise has emerged.

Loading…

Smith shared a Boomerang-style picture of the boys on Instagram, with the caption: "FIRST LOOK! Theeeeey're BAAAAaaaack! :-) @badboy."

Within less than an hour, the clip had been viewed more than 1.7 million times. So yeah, people are pretty excited.

Advert

One person commented: "I have been waiting for this forever!!!!!!!!"

Another said: "Yassss trigger happy Mike!!!!"

While another added: "UH WHAT YOU GONNA DO. UH WHAT YOU GONNA DO."

Will Smith shared the image. Credit: Will Smith / Instagram
Will Smith shared the image. Credit: Will Smith / Instagram
Advert

The 50-year-old actor revealed they had begun shooting earlier this month, adding that the pair had watched the first two films together to get themselves in the zone.

Back in November, Smith and Lawrence announced that the long-awaited third Bad Boys movie would finally be getting underway. The two stars met up in Los Angeles and decided to share the good news with their millions of adoring fans on Instagram.

Smith shared a video of the pair together and posted it to his 24 million followers with the caption: "It's been a LOOOONG time coming. But now it's Here! @BadBoys For Life. We back!! @martinlawrence."

In the clip, while filming himself, Smith says: "No, no, I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all, this is crazy, wait, wait, just wait... it's official, it's official. Bad Boys 3, it's happening, it's official. I'm telling you that's it - no more, you can't handle no more."

Advert

Loading…

According to That Hashtag Show, some details of the plot have been leaked. The new film will see Marcus Burnett (played by Lawrence) working as a private investigator, having fallen out with Mike Lowery (Smith).

Lowery is in the midst of a mid-life crisis while having to deal with being matched with a new - crucially younger - partner. The pair find themselves reunited after an Albanian man puts out a 'death order' on both men, for the killing of his brother.

The film has a reported budget of $100 million (£77.8m), so there should be plenty of stunt-filled action to enjoy.

Advert

The film will reportedly be called Bad Boys For Lif3 and is expected to be released in 2020.

Featured Image Credit: Instagram/Will Smith

Topics: Viral, Instagram, TV and Film, Celebrity, US Entertainment

Jake Massey
Advert
Advert
Advert

Chosen for YouChosen for You

Entertainment

Ellen DeGeneres Will End Her Talk Show In 2022

4 hours ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Entertainment

Friday Night Dinner 10-Year Anniversary Documentary To Air On 28 May

3 hours ago