After the last year, it's safe to say we all have a newfound love and appreciation for our gardens and outdoor spaces. Since Ms. Rona reared her ugly head last March, our gardens have become vital to our social lives and our sanity - offering some well needed breathing space and a change of scenery.
With the temperatures rising at last, and persistent encouragement from the government to make the most of our 'outdoor summer', we can't wait to get the gang around for a catch-up in our back garden.
The truth is however, in spite of our best efforts - we're not pro gardeners. We've learned the hard way that a chair in the sun and a few coconut cups alone does not a garden party make.
If you're nodding along in solemn agreement, fear not. We've teamed up with Kopparberg (an refreshing alcohol brand that is practically synonymous with summer) to give you the opportunity to win a package featuring over €1,000 worth of summer back-garden goodies and accessories that will help you pimp your back yard into the Ultimate Garden Party location.
The prize winner will receive a package containing festival furniture, beanbags, fairy lights, cocktail accessories, speakers, hanging plants and even a giant Jenga set for a bit of good clean fun.
The pièce de resistance is a stunning Kopparberg bar with floral décor - from behind which you can serve up delicious, refreshing tasting beverages to your guests (or perhaps save yourself the effort and opt for a self-service style approach - we'll also throw in an ice bucket, should you choose to leave beverages to chill in for your guests).
The winner will also receive a sample selection of products from the Kopparberg range for you and your friends to enjoy - including flavoured gin, fruity hard seltzer and some quintessentially refreshing summer cider. The only question is - are you and your mates more of Strawberry & Lime or a Mixed Fruits kind of vibe?
To be in with a chance of winning this summer-themed prize, simply like the Instagram post linked below, and tag your three besties in the comments (all entrants and those tagged must be over 18):
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoters of the competition are LADbible Group Ireland and Richmond Marketing.
- LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing's decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of LADbible Group Ireland and Richmond Marketing will be final.
- This competition is not open to staff of LADbible Group Ireland OR Richmond Marketing, their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s).
- Competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing reserve the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner. In the case where entrants may tag three friends to be eligible to win the prize, those tagged must be over 18 years of age and resident in the Island of Ireland. Proof of age may be requested in order to substantiate this.
- Prizes are non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- In the event that a winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or LADbible Group or Richmond Marketing is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, LADbible Group and Richmond Marketing may award the prize to another entrant, selected on the basis of creative merit as judged by an agreed nominated party by both LADbible Ireland and Richmond Marketing.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
- LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes are subject to availability.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing may require.
- All competition entries must be received by LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing in the required format (e.g. using a specific competition hashtag or other entry, including commenting on the Instagram post of the competition and/or sharing on Instagram Stories, before the closing date of 11:59PM, September 5th 2021. Neither LADbible Group Ireland, Richmond Marketing, nor any of either companies affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to this promotion; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
- LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Neither LADbible Group Ireland, nor Richmond Marketing, nor its agents (in both cases) accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any LADbible Group Ireland or Richmond Marketing competition, or any of the prizes rewarded. This includes (but is not limited to) any third-party supplier damage to any Property or Contents belonging to a prize-winner as part of the prize delivery.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and LADbible Group Ireland and/or Richmond Marketing may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- LADbible Group Ireland & Richmond Marketing reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in their sole discretion.
- Participation in this competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- One entry is permitted per person. No purchase necessary. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
- Manufacturers of the prizes (including but not limited to PropMeUp and Amazon, are not sponsors of this competition, nor do they endorse this service or sponsor any prize redemptions.