When he's not having a 'fracas' with a producer, Jeremy Clarkson is usually ribbing just about anyone and everyone he can for the sake of a bit of mischief.
His shots are usually aimed directly at his former Top Gear co-hosts Richard Hammond and James May and his latest is exactly that.
Clarkson decided last night to post some horrendous throwback pictures of the three of them to Twitter.
None of them come out well in this...
Two of us come out of this badly. But the other.... Holy Shit pic.twitter.com/LXe0hTcOAv
- Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) April 18, 2016
Fair play to Clarkson for the perm, I sort of get what Hammond was trying to do but May does just look like a used car salesman unsure whether he's going to be able to pay his mortgage this month.
Absolutely no doubt that this is yet another promo for the new show, as yet unnamed, airing on Amazon Prime. Fair enough, they know how to play the media.
Words by George Pavlou
Featured image: PA
- People can’t believe how casual Jeremy Clarkson is when losing control of car at 120mph
- Richard Hammond brutally trolled by daughter after leaving Top Gear on day out with James May
- Jeremy Clarkson being 'dropped' by Amazon has 'nothing to do with Meghan Markle' comments
- Jeremy Clarkson says he won't give up on farming even if Clarkson's Farm doesn't continue