Twitter Reacts To Donald Trump Being The President Of The USA
So, have you noticed that Donald Trump won the US presidential race? Just in case you're unaware, he did. Sorry for the spoilers.
I'm not going to tell to you how he did it - it's pretty obvious, and Jeremy Clarkson got straight to the point when explaining it - he got more points than Clinton.
Because she didn't get enough votes. That's what I reckon. pic.twitter.com/ZY8O2C4J9c
- Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) November 9, 2016
Obviously, it wasn't just Clarkson tweeting about the outcome of the election. In fact, every part time politics lover came out of the woodwork.
Here's every type of person who's been tweeting as it looked like Trump was going to win and his subsequent victory.
Trump took on:
The political class;
- Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) 9 November 2016
The 'Incredibly Happy Person'
CONGRATULATIONS to our new president of the United States .@realDonaldTrump !
:flag_us::tada::flag_us::tada::flag_us::tada::flag_us::tada::flag_us::tada::flag_us:#PresidentTrump #ElectionNight #TrumpWon
- Christie Voted :flag_us: (@ChristieC733) November 9, 2016
The 'Incredibly Angry Person'
CAN U OLD PEOPLE STOP VOTING FOR TRUMP UR ALL GONNA DIE LIKE TOMORROW THIS MEXT PRESIDENT WILL EFFECT HOW MILLENNIALS GROW UP NOT U FUCK OFF
- emilee (@holdinontotrees) November 8, 2016
Heard this before.
Let's have a look at a couple more of them...
if you support Trump & follow me, fuck off!! because of you, our little ones may have to relive everything our grandparents experienced :broken_heart:
- PRINCETÓN (@theoneprinceton) November 9, 2016
Nice knowing you America. Racist scumbags. You don't DESERVE Rock n Roll or especially jazz. #MAGA #Trump Fuck off and die fuckers.
- Jennifer Wesson (@Endtimesgal) November 9, 2016
The 'I'm Bloody Delighted Lot'
Woo Hoo! Trump is winning! Go Trump go!
- lilelizajane (@Niagara_Nikki) November 9, 2016
Short but sweet.
God bless America. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain pic.twitter.com/FmBYlHGIy8
- Jack D. Murphy (@TheJMurphy) November 9, 2016
Trump '' Pence :thumbsup::flag_us::heart::blue_heart:#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
- Marya Burke (@Marya_Burke) November 9, 2016
The 'Lad Who Thinks He Can Relate It To Something'
If Trump wins it's going to be like the Cubs winning the World Series!
- Her Heart Is A Rodeo (@HerHeartsARodeo) November 9, 2016
Nope, not that much of a surprise.
The 'Really Angry Quizzical Type'
The fucking LAST people to blame should be Hispanic and black voters. They voted against Trump huge. We know who voted FOR him.
- GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) November 9, 2016
Not you? You?
Hi, I'm Lady Gaga. I'm going to put people off Hillary Clinton, and make them connect more with Donald Trump.
Lady Gaga and her mother Cynthia Germanotta have officially voted today! #ElectionDay #ImWithHer pic.twitter.com/SPrDGtIMOK
- Lady Gaga (@gagamonster96) 8 November 2016
Fame Monster my arse.
The angry 'Who Is Actually Voting For Him Person'
Quite a lot of people actually, duck. In fact, more than Hillary Clinton.
The 'I'm Gonna Get Deep Type'
Closer is still #1 on the charts and Donald Trump has a chance of winning. We really are in the beginning of dystopian times.
- Common Gay Boy (@CGBPosts) November 9, 2016
Deep, like 1984.
The 'Have A Very Odd Twitter Hame Type'
DONALD TRUMP WINS OHIO!
YES! YES! YES!
- Italians For Trump (@Italians4Trump) November 9, 2016
There such a thing as Italians for Trump!
The 'Holding Onto Hope Type'
Let's hope and pray Obama keeps his word when he said "I won't leave the office if trump wins" #ElectionNight
- Angel Moreno (@BestTweetsBro) 9 November 2016
And a couple more celebrities before the election result, being annoying.
Gonna cry my false eye lashes off tonight. :heart::pray::flag_us:
- KATY PERRY (@katyperry) November 9, 2016
The 'Here's World War Three Type'
IF TRUMP IS ELECTED WORLD WAR THREE WILL START. PLEASE VOTE CALIFORNIA PLEASE
- IG: maikeeb_kills (@maikeeb_kills) November 9, 2016
Anyone who's considering voting Trump: Forget politics and issues, I implore you not to risk a world war. For all our sakes. He really might
- Jason Isaacs (@jasonsfolly) November 8, 2016
Been watching too many films, Jason?
This is going to be interesting day.
Video Credit: Ruptly
Featured image credit: PA/The Grand Tour