Advert

Lad In Pain Goes Deaf After Eating World's Hottest Noodles

Published 
| Last updated 

Lad In Pain Goes Deaf After Eating World's Hottest Noodles

A British chef from London went deaf a after trying 'Death Noodles'.

Ben Sumadiwiria, 22, was served the noodles on a backstreet in Indonesia.

Not a dish for timid taste buds, the lad ate the noodles, which are said to be 4,000 times stronger than Tabasco and 100 hotter than bird's eye chillies. First came the sweating, then the dizziness, shortly followed by his temporary loss of hearing.

Advert
Advert

"This was definitely the hottest thing I've ever eaten," Sumadiwiria said. "Within seconds of tasting them I was sweating and feeling sick."

Things got so bad that he had to take off his top and run his head under cold water in attempt to cool off.

Advert

He also reportedly downed half-a-dozen glasses of water, milkshake and ate a cold banana, but even all of that wasn't enough to stabilise the heat.

The worrying part was that he was left deaf for two minutes before throwing up his guts outside.

How is any part of that experience enjoyable? I dare to think about what came out the back end the next day.

Featured image credit: YouTube/Awesome Eats

Topics: Food, hot

Hamish Kilburn
Advert
Advert
Advert

Chosen for YouChosen for You

News

Council Looking For Someone To Tour Pubs For £29,000 A Year

a day ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

News

Aldi £40 BBQ Pizza Oven Is Back In Time For Summer

a day ago