Amber-May Ellis got an iconic picture of EastEnders character Ian Beale permanently inked on her thigh after losing out on a drunken bet.
She got in touch with Channel 4's Tattoo Fixers, telling them she's been labelled "one of Britain's biggest tossers because of my tattoo - and I need your help."
Amber failed to get the entire inking finished, meaning her thigh was graced with half a picture of the soap's longest-serving character.
Instead of covering the monstrosity, the fixers decided they'd jazz it up instead; finishing the job and adding in the phrase "Keep it real like Ian Beale."
Now, personally, I think the only way to cover up and improve an Ian Beale tat is to whack Phil Mitchell's face on there. A big fuck off picture of Phil Mitchell chugging a bottle of whiskey, slurring his words at whoever crosses his path.
After the makeover, Amber was happy with the end product, saying: "Oh my God, I love it, you can actually tell it's him now!
"I don't even know what to say as I didn't think it would be this good."
That's great and all, and good for her, but I reckon she would have been full on over the moon with this picture tattooed on her thigh instead.
Haha how can ye hate Phil Mitchell pic.twitter.com/J9TYHdyDlh
- Gilbert Grape (@CALMDOWNLAD) December 12, 2016
Have you got a tattoo of Phil Mitchell? Please let us know, because we'd very much like to speak to you.
Featured Image Credit: E4
- Man Gets Ian Beale's 'Ugly Crying Face' Tattooed On His Leg
- An Interview With The Girl Who Got Homeless Ian Beale Tattooed On Her Thigh
- Aitch promises to 'fix things' after his album artwork was painted over iconic Ian Curtis mural
- Brazil reporter told to lose flag of his home town after it gets mistaken for LGBTQ