WATCH: Woman Hospitalised After Wiping Herself Out Playing Virtual Reality Horror Game
We've seen VR horror game experiences go wrong before but nothing quite as bad as this one.
This girl was happily playing 'The Brookhaven Experiment' on an HTC Vive VR when shit got SO REAL that she ended up falling over and seriously injuring herself.
Incredibly, not even her dislocated knee could distract her friends from continuing playing!
Stay safe out there kids!
Words by George Pavlou
Topics: VR Headset, accident, virtual reality