The biggest Euromillions jackpot to date is still up for grabs, after the whopping £184 million jackpot rolled over last night (12th October). So, when is the next chance to bag that life-changing amount of money?
This eye-watering Euromillions jackpot is the biggest one the UK has ever seen, the result of it already being rolled over once. The eventual winner will get the biggest payout in UK history, which leads us all to fantasising about what we would do first if we won.
When's the next Euromillions draw for the £184 million jackpot?
Your next chance at winning your dream-come-true money is this Friday night (15th October 2021).
Tickets cost £2.50 and can be purchased in store or online on the National Lottery website.
What time is the Euromillions draw?
Euromillions draws take place every Tuesday and Friday evening at 7:45pm. You can buy tickets up until 7:30pm on the night of the draw.
So to be in with the chance of banking £184 million, you'll need to get your lottery ticket before 7:30pm on Friday 15th OCtober 2021.
Do you win anything for two numbers on the Euromillions?
You can win some cash for getting two main numbers on the Euromillions, but don't go quitting your job just yet. The prize for getting two main numbers is £2.50, which is basically your money back for the ticket.
In order to win the big £184 million jackpot, you'll need five main numbers plus two lucky stars. But not all is lost if you don't have those. There are some other cash prizes to be won, which can range from you buying a pint to treating yourself to a Lamborghini (or several).
When you buy a ticket for the Euromillions jackpot, you'll automatically be entered into the UK Millionaire Maker, which could bag you £1 million.
Here's what else you could win:
- For five main numbers and only one lucky star, you could win a nice £130,554
- Just the five main numbers will see £13,561.20 making its way to you
- Four main numbers and two lucky stars will get you £844.70
- Four main numbers and one lucky star is worth £77.80
- Just four main numbers is £25.60
- Three main numbers and two lucky stars could win you £37.30
- Three main numbers and one lucky star is £37.30
- Two main numbers plus two lucky stars will win you £9.10
- Just Three main numbers is worth £6
- One main number and two lucky stars will get you £4.30
- Two main numbers and one lucky star is £3.60
- Just two main numbers is £2.50, which is your money back on the ticket.
So once again, that's Friday 15th October 2021 for the big £184 million jackpot. Make sure you get your tickets before 7:30pm that evening.
Featured Image Credit: National Lottery
Topics: Money, Euromillions, Lottery