To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Featured Image Credit: Twitter
The rapper was spotted on Tuesday (23 November) at The Madison Club golf course in California playing a few rounds with Wahlberg and Jordan, as well as Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble and actor Saïd Taghmaoui.
Scott has been keeping a low profile since his performance at Astroworld Festival on 5 November, when a crowd surge resulted in the deaths of 10 people, aged between nine and 27.
More than 300 people were treated on site for injuries, and at least 25 were taken to hospital.
Lawsuits have been pouring in since the tragedy, and last week, Thomas J. Henry brought forward the biggest.
A press release stated that Henry is seeking $2 billion (£1.5 billion) in damages from Scott, Apple Music, Live Nation, NRG Stadium, and Drake, who was a guest performer at the music festival.
The lawsuit has been filed on behalf of 282 victims and another 120 people have contacted Henry's law firm to ask for representation for their injuries.
Travis Scott spotted yesterday with Michael Jordan and Mark Wahlberg. pic.twitter.com/Q9OIXMIQVe
- hy (@TheMindOfHY) November 24, 2021
Henry said in a statement: "The defendants stood to make an exorbitant amount of money off of this event, and they still chose to cut corners, cut costs, and put attendees at risk.
"My clients want to ensure the defendants are held responsible for their actions, and they want to send the message to all performers, event organizers, and promoters that what happened at Astroworld cannot happen again."
It comes after a different lawsuit was launched against Scott and the organisers on behalf of 125 attendees. That legal challenge is seeking upwards of $750 million (£562,893) from the defendants.
According to Forbes, the lawsuit was filed in Texas' Harris County District Court by the Buzbee Law Firm, alleging that attendees suffered mental and physical distress from the event due to 'senseless gross negligence'.
In a statement shared on Twitter following the festival, 30-year-old Scott said he was 'absolutely devastated' by the tragedy.
He said: "I'm absolutely devastated by what took place last night. My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Astroworld Festival.
"Houston PD has my total support as they continue to look into this tragic loss of life.
"I am committed to working together with the Houston community to heal and support families in need.
"Thank you to Houston PD, Fire Department and NRG Park for their immediate response and support."