Singer Dies On Stage After Being Bitten By A Cobra During Performance
WARNING: Pictures and video used in this story may be distressing
A pop singer has died after being bitten by a King Cobra on stage during her performance.
Irma Bule was performing in West Java, Indonesia, when she accidentally stepped on one of the snakes she used in her act. Sadly, the snake bit her on the thigh. She was under the impression that the snakes had been de-fanged however, its venom somehow managed to get into her.
Apparently, she was offered an antidote, but refused and continued performing.
Tragically, the poison triggered seizures and vomiting. She was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead when she arrived.
More Like ThisMore Like This
The following video shows staff attending to her after she was bitten.
Words by Mel Ramsay
Featured image credit: Getty
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read