You might not have even thought about the national day of luuuurve (14 February), but it's creeping up on us fast. Luckily, M&S have got you covered this Valentine's Day.
Food experts working for the high street favourite have come up with the ultimate V-Day Dine In menu which promises restaurant-quality food from the comfort of your own home.
For just £20 you can bag yourself a starter, main, side, dessert, cute box of chocolates and a bottle of booze (non-alcoholic options are also available) - and all the while you can save up to £16.30 in the process. Find your nearest M&S store here.
There are over 30 products in the offer, customers can create over 200 different menu combinations.
The fantastic menu includes Garlic Prawn Love Hearts (scallop shells filled with peeled Honduran king prawns with parsley, garlic and herb butter heart), Gastropub Butternut & Red Onion En-croutes (roasted butternut squash with caramelised red onions and spinach, wrapped in puff pastry topped with pumpkin and sunflower seeds) and a Nuts About You Cheesecake (baked praline chocolate cheesecakes decorated with a milk chocolate heart and roasted hazelnuts).
When it comes to drink, you can grab a bottle of the From Mojito to You pre-mixed cocktail. This passion fruit mojito also contains edible 23 carat gold leaf (how decedent). Simply pour over ice and serve.
April Preston, Director of Product Development said: "This Valentine's Dine In menu is an absolute showstopper and offers incredible savings for our customers - up to £16.30!
"We have introduced delicious new options this year whilst bringing back the classics that we know our customers love. For chocolate lovers - you must try the Nuts About You Cheesecake - it is magical!"
Here's a list of the full menu.
- Coquilles St Jacque
- Prawn Cocktail
- Two Leek & Cheese Souffle Tarts
- Gastropub Breaded Camembert
- Gastropub Two Scotch Eggs
- Garlic Prawn Love Hearts
- Plant Kitchen Sweet Potato Falafels
- Two British Rump Steaks with a peppercorn sauce
- Two 21 day matured British Sirloin Steaks with a garlic & herb butter
- Gastropub Beef Bourgignon
- Pulled Beef & Truffle Love Parcel
- Two Duck Breasts with Plum Sauce
- Gastropub Two Butternut & Red Onion En-croute
- Our Best Ever Chicken Kiev
- Scottish Salmon En-croute
- Ewe & Me Rack of Lamb with honey & mustard crumb
- Four Potato Rosti Cakes
- Red Cabbage
- Potato Gratin Dauphinois
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Rosemary Potatoes
- Extra Fine Asparagus
- Truffled Cauliflower Cheese
- Triple Cooked Chips in Beef Dripping
- Pink Gin Panna Cotta
- Nuts about you cheesecake
- Profiterole Stack
- Gastropub Two Billionaires Pots
- Gastropub Tarte Au Citron Slices
- Strawberries in heart shaped punnet
Box of chocolates:
- Make Me Melt Love Hearts
- Selection of fizz, white, red, rose and non-alcoholic drink options available (Conte Pruilli Prosecco/From Mojito to You).
If M&S's menu isn't tickling your frisky fancy, maybe Morrisons will pull it out of the bag because they've also created a three course meal for just £15.
The slap up supper includes a starter, main, two sides, dessert and a bottle of wine. You can choose from a Camembert Tear and Share Bread, show stopping British Beef Wellington and decadent Belgian Chocolate & Champagne Profiteroles.
The deal for two is available in store and online if you visit www.morrisons.com from 10 to 16 February 2020.
This article features links that redirect you to products sold on third party websites. Where you click one of those links you are likely to have a cookie placed on your computer so that the website you are redirected to recognises that you have arrived there from this website. If you go on to purchase a product on that website, then we may be paid a commission. For more information, please click here.
Featured Image Credit: M&S
Topics: Food, News, Morrisons, Valentine's Day