| Last updated
A man in Adelaide has been captured piling toilet roll packs onto his trolley following an outbreak of coronavirus in South Australia.
The Instagram account adelaides****est has uploaded footage of the event, showing the unfazed shopper stacking pack after pack into his cart.
A separate photo shows another man had literally filled his car to the brim with toilet paper after a cheeky shopping trip.
South Australia has been gripped with another round of panic buying after there were nearly two dozen new cases of community transmitted cases of the coronavirus since the weekend.
The cases went from three to 17 in a day and many were worried that a second wave was imminent.
States and territories across the country have reintroduced restrictions on South Australians' movement and the Premier announced new restrictions to curb the spread of the pandemic.
Everyone has been warned to socially distance from one another and to work from home if possible.
However, some have taken the cluster outbreak as an excuse to panic buy supplies, even though no lockdown has been imposed.
Premier Steven Marshall said the next few weeks will be a massive test and has called on his citizens to help each other out.
"I said last week, Covid has challenged us but has not defeated us," the Premier said. "We will throw absolutely everything at this to get on top of the cluster.
"Gyms, recreation centres, trampolines, cafes are to close. Community sport fixtures are temporarily cancelled, and this applies to indoor and outdoor sports. Contact and non-contact.
"I would advise that outdoor activities like boot camps can continue exactly as they were in the early days of the COVID restrictions in SA."
All schools will remain open, funerals are being capped at 50 people and churches will have a 100 person capacity. There will be a maximum of 10 people per booking at pubs and restaurants as well.
People providing personal services like hair cuts and tattoos will have to wear a face mask. People are being encouraged to work from home if they can and to wear a face mask if they can't socially distance while in public.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison said: "We are supporting South Australia in every way that we can and they are aware of that, but I have got to say they have got a lot of people who have moved into isolation.
"They are running down the contacts. We have stood up the aged care response centre in South Australia."
A new update was issued this morning (November 17) saying only one new case of Covid-19 has been recorded after thousands of people were tested in a huge blitz yesterday.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read