To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Featured Image Credit: Alamy
Travis Scott has repeatedly praised fans who have been hurt at his gigs in the past.
The rapper is facing a number of lawsuits after eight people died and many more were injured during a crowd surge at his set at Astroworld Festival last Friday (5 November).
The 30-year-old - who has almost 44 million followers on Instagram - has previously posted pictures of fans whose safety had been put in jeopardy at his concerts.
One post shows a fan seemingly unconscious at his 2015 show at Manhattan's Webster Hall, and he captioned the photo: "TO THE KID THAT DIDNT SURVIVE THE RODEO. UR A HERO IN MU BOOK."
In another post that same year, he shared a photo of man on the ground lying face down.
Captioning the snap he wrote: "Last day of tour was tonight very wild. To that kid who blackout. Ur a hero."
He captioned other photos of injured fans in a similar fashion.
Next to one he wrote, "SHE BROKE HER HAND AND SHE DOESN'T GIVE A F***!!!", and with another he declared, 'IT'S NOT A SHOW UNTIL SOMEONE PASS OUT."
At least 32 lawsuits have been filed against Scott following the tragedy at NRG Park, in Houston, Texas.
One such person to have done so is Manuel Souza, who was among the many wounded during the concert.
Souza has decided to sue the rapper and the concert organisers over what he's alleged was a 'predictable and preventable tragedy'.
In documents filed at Harris County District Court, he claims the tragedy at Astroworld was the result of 'a motivation for profit at the expense of concertgoers' health and safety and the 'encouragement of violence'.
Souza's lawsuit argues that the writing was on the wall earlier in the day after 'concertgoers breached a security gate around the park, stampeded into the premises, and trampled over one another'.
The concertgoer said organisers 'made the conscious decision to let the show go on, despite the extreme risk of harm to concertgoers that was escalating by the moment', even as an ambulance was brought to help those injured in the crush.
In a statement, Scott said: "I'm absolutely devastated by what took place last night. My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Astroworld Festival.
"Houston PD has my total support as they continue to look into this tragic loss of life.
"I am committed to working together with the Houston community to heal and support families in need.
"Thank you to Houston PD, Fire Department and NRG Park for their immediate response and support."