KFC Australia Has Dropped A Recipe For A Delicious Zinger Parmy
Like a little spice in your meal? KFC Australia has you covered. The fast food empire has kindly revealed how you can make a Zinger parmy (KFC Australia specifically used the 'y' instead of 'i' or 'a' so please don't @ me) in your very own kitchen. Check it out:
The chicken parmigiana is one of the most famed culinary delights in Australia.
Sure, we didn't invent the meal, but we sure as hell have grabbed it with both hands and held it tight. It features in every pub worth their salt and there's a good reason for it.
So if you want to combine that with the inimitable taste of KFC's spicy zinger, here's what you'll need:
Zinger Parmy ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 x KFC Zinger fillets
- 4 x tbsp passata
- 4 x pieces bacon
- 1 x cup shredded cheese
- Supercharged sauce (amount depending on how much heat you can handle)
- Fresh herbs
More Like This
- Pre-heat oven to grill (high)
- Cook the bacon until it's nice and crispy
- Place 4 x Zinger fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Spread 1 x tablespoon of passata over each Zinger
- Place 1 x piece of cooked bacon on each Zinger
- Grill for approx. 4 mins or until gloriously golden and bubbly
- Drizzle Supercharged sauce over each Zinger and sprinkle fresh herbs on top
- Drool and enjoy!
The meal has everything you could want: KFC, bacon, shredded cheese and herbs. OK, everything I want right now, at any rate.
All you need is some chips, a simple and easy salad, and a beer... and you'd be at the pub.
This would be the perfect meal for those people who have been missing their local but still aren't comfortable heading in.
If meat isn't your thing then you could still whip up a version with KFC's vegan burger.
People should be aware that you can get a little discount on the Zinger fillets if they order them through the KFC app.
Everyone has been testing their cooking skills during isolation, but this truly sounds like a recipe for the ages.
Featured Image Credit: KFC Australia