| Last updated
Jake Paul really won't go away at the moment, will he? And he's not giving up on his attempts to wangle a boxing showdown with former UFC double-weight champion Conor McGregor. Along the way, he's also dismissed a challenge from women's champ Amanda Nunes.
UFC boss Dana White recently said he was 'thinking of letting Amanda Nunes knock Paul's a** out', after he tried to force the fight with The Notorious.
Thirty-two-year-old Brazilian Nunes is the bantamweight and featherweight world champion, and it seems she's willing to take on YouTuber Paul, following his victory over former NBA player Nate Robinson last month.
She tweeted out an article on the topic, simply saying: "I'm in!"
However, Paul says White needs to 'wake up' because a fight between him and McGregor would be the 'biggest money' event in the business.
In a video posted to his Instagram stories, the 23-year-old says: "OK, Dana White, so let me try and understand your logic here. You say you don't want me to fight Conor McGregor because he's one of the greatest fighters in the world, and I'm just a YouTuber or whatever.
"But then, in a statement today, you say, 'Oh, I'm thinking about having Amanda Nunes just knock him out,' but she's also one of the greatest fighters.
"Dana, you seem to have this thing where you hate on gamers, or YouTubers, or influencers, and us boxing and all this stuff. But then you spend half your time hanging out with the NELK Boys. And I know why that is, it's because they have hella influence over the male audience, and you know that's going to promote the UFC.
"And right now, baby, there is no one in this f***ing world who is promoting the UFC as much as me."
He adds: "Dana, I know the world doesn't really know this because the UFC is this huge company, but we all know it's not doing that well.
"And I'm the biggest money fight you can do unless Khabib comes out of retirement, so if you want the UFC to make the most mount of money, you better start to wake the f*** up and realise that Jake Paul vs. Conor McGregor is gonna happen at some point."
Paul has been trying to get a reaction out of... well, anyone really. He called out both McGregor and White when they didn't respond to his fight offer, saying they were scared, and telling them: "Sign the f***ing contract, you idiots."
The 23-year-old took to social media to call out the Irishman and offered him a whopping US $50 million (£37.5m) to step into the ring with him.
But MMA star Nate Diaz has told Paul to stay in his lane and keep his mouth shut.
On Twitter, the fellow UFC star wrote: "Jake Paul u need your a** beat for free u spoiled f*** u can't really fight dumbs*** your gonna end up with your a** whooped for real somewhere talking like that."
The warning was issued after Paul made derogatory comments about McGregor's fiancé, Dee Devlin. That wasn't the only thing he said during the bizarre video.
He said: "Good morning, Conor McGregor. I know you are probably beating up old dudes in a bar right now or maybe you are jacking off because you are sick of f***ing your wife right now because she is a four.
"Conor you could do a lot better. But happy Monday. My team sent you a 50 million dollar offer this morning, 50 million dollars cash, proof of funds, the biggest fight offer you've ever been offered, but you are scared to fight me Conor, you are ducking me because you don't want to lose to a f****** YouTuber.
"You are a 0-1 as a boxer, I'm 2-0 as a boxer. I just came off the eighth biggest pay-per-view event in history, but you want to fight Dustin Prober (Poirier) who has less followers than on Instagram than my f****** dog, that's a fact."
The saga continues, apparently.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read