To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Conor McGregor has responded to jokes regarding his apparent resemblance to actor Seth Rogen in a recent photograph.
The Irishman shared a snap of him and his son to his Instagram account, in which he has a thick beard, leading some to suggest that he has a certain visual similarity to the famous comedian.
But never one to take things lying down, the UFC star hit back, sharing a side-by-side pic of the pair of them to his Instagram stories.
Joking about the possibility of a sequel to one of the mos iconic comedies of the noughties, the Notorious wrote: "You bad ass motherf***er Seth, can't wait for Superbad 2, McGregor and McLovin join the IRA." Yikes! Think that one might be a hard sell to the studios.
McGregor hasn't stepped foot in the octagon since he was choked out by bitter rival Khabib Nurmagomedov last October.
But after a long wait, fans might get to see the controversial athlete back in action very soon.
Responding to fans' questions, White said: "I'm sure you saw his tweet. Conor wants to fight on December 14 in Dublin, but we have a fight in Vegas.
"So if he doesn't fight on that card, he will fight early next year."
So basically, if McGregor is up to something in Dublin this December, it's got nothing to do with White - but he's also open to collaborating on something in 2020.
And while it's unlikely that this mysterious December event will be the rematch between McGregor and Khabib that everyone wants, White did admit earlier this month that another fight between Khabib and McGregor would 'make a lot of sense'.
Their last bout ended in chaos when a victorious Khabib left the octagon and tried to get to one of McGregor's entourage, Dillon Danis. Several of Khabib's team also leapt into the fray to attack the Irishman.
Conor McGregor is starting to morph into @Sethrogen. pic.twitter.com/uJ6pR2SMM6
- Yoni (@OriginalYoni) October 6, 2019
Three men were arrested following the fight, but McGregor decided not to press charges.
According to The Daily Mail, White said: "Tony Ferguson gets the next shot, and obviously, if for whatever reason Tony can't take the fight or doesn't want to fight at that time, then we would figure out what's next. But yeah, Conor would make a lot of sense.
"Conor McGregor wants that fight really badly, and I'm sure the fans would want to see it. So we'll see how this whole thing plays out."
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read