Jake Paul Drops $50 Million Conor McGregor Offer Down To $10K After UFC Loss
Like a bad cold, Jake Paul is back with another taunt for UFC fighter Conor McGregor.
Following the Irishman's shock loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi overnight (24 January), the YouTuber rescinded his $50 million offer to fight him, replacing it with one for just $10,000... cash.
In the brief video posted to his Instagram account, the 24-year-old can be seen in stitches at the Notorious' loss.
Laughing, he says: "Conor, ay, ay, Conor - I got $10,000 for you cash, cash baby.
"You had $50million!"
In a bizarre video posted last year, Paul called out McGregor, confident that he would win.
He said: "Good morning, Conor McGregor. I know you are probably beating up old dudes in a bar right now or maybe you are jacking off because you are sick of f***ing your wife right now because she is a four.
"Conor you could do a lot better. But happy Monday. My team sent you a 50 million dollar offer this morning, 50 million dollars cash, proof of funds, the biggest fight offer you've ever been offered, but you are scared to fight me Conor, you are ducking me because you don't want to lose to a f****** YouTuber.
"You are a 0-1 as a boxer, I'm 2-0 as a boxer. I just came off the eighth biggest pay-per-view event in history, but you want to fight Dustin Prober (Poirier) who has less followers than on Instagram than my f****** dog, that's a fact.
In the same video, Paul turned his attention to UFC President Dana White.
More Like ThisMore Like This
"Dana White, you are a f****** p**** too. You ugly f****** bald bitch," the YouTuber said.
"You say there is a zero percent chance of this fight happening but there is a zero percent chance of you getting some f****** p****. Conor, you are scared. Dana, you are scared. Sign the f****** contract you idiots, Jesus f****** Christ. Irish b****."
"We'll do it again!"
All respect between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier after #UFC257.
You can see the damage those leg kicks did :flushed: pic.twitter.com/6m9SJeCpkg
- UFC on BT Sport (@btsportufc) January 24, 2021
But his latest outburst comes after McGregor, 32, was knocked out in his second round fight against Poirier.
Speaking after the fight, McGregor said: "His leg kicks were good, my leg was dead and I wasn't as comfortable as I needed to be.
"I have to dust it off and come back and that's what I'll do.
"I'm gutted, it's a tough one to swallow, I just want to go back to the hotel and chill with my kids and regroup."
In a video shared on social media, he was seen speaking to Poirier after the bout, telling him: "We'll do it again."
McGregor's UFC nemesis, Khabib Nurmagomedov, also didn't waste any time in sending a message to him after the loss.
Writing on Twitter, the Dagestani, who had tipped McGregor to win the fight, said: "This is what happened, when you change your team, leave the sparring partners who made you a champion and sparring with little kids, far away from reality."
Featured Image Credit: Instagram
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read