Woman's Eyelashes Ripped Out After Being Hit In The Face By Sex Toy
A student suffered the shock of a lifetime when she was hit in the face by a massive double-ended dildo while partying, ripping out her eyelashes.
Tegan Denham posted a video on Snapchat showing the unfortunate incident, which happened while she was at Bongo's Bingo in Newcastle.
The clip shows the 19-year-old dancing around with the flopping member in her hand, jovially waving it in the air.
But then things suddenly take a turn for the worse as one end of the sex aid cracks her in the eye, pulling out her lashes. Despite the mishap, the teenager carries on laughing. What a trooper!
Tegan later uploaded a clip showing the damage the dildo had caused.
The teenager captioned the video: "U actually couldn't write my life, tonight I went to bongos bingo and got hit in the face with a double ended dildo and it took a full lashes work of extensions off. What. The. Heck."
More Like This
And it didn't take long for it to become a viral hit, receiving more than 28,000 likes and 2,000 retweets.
Speaking to the Sun Online about the memorable night out, Tegan said: "The [toy] was being swung in the air and it hit me in the eye, ripping my lash extensions and a lot of my own lashes too."
She says the shocking incident has left her embarrassed and nursing a black eye, but despite everything, she's still trying to look on the bright side of it all.
She added: "If I don't laugh, I'll cry."
The company has decided to sell a range of gold and green prosthetics for AU $69 (teehee) each, with 100 percent of the profits going towards the bushfire appeal.
Writing on its website, Geek Sex Toys said: "As you may know, all our toys are handmade in this wonderful country that we call home. We are proud Australians and to see our country burning like this is truly heartbreaking.
"The catastrophic spread of bushfires is devastating, and our thoughts go out to all the people, wildlife and land that has been affected throughout Australia."
Featured Image Credit: Deadline News