Rapper DMX Found Unconscious In A Parking Lot After Reported Overdose
DMX has had some tough times over the years. Along with a slew of financial issues and run-ins with the law, the rapper has struggled with drugs. A lot of drugs. On Monday night, DMX reportedly suffered an overdose in New York.
X's reps claim he fell unconscious following an asthma attack. However, a witness at the scene told responding police they saw the rapper ingesting a white powder prior to his collapse.
Police found the rapper in a Ramada Inn car park in Yonkers. He had no pulse and was not breathing.
After he was given Narcan (an antidote to drug overdoses) and police performed CPR, he became semi-conscious. He was then taken to hospital.
According to TMZ, the 45-year-old is now in a stable condition.
Shout out to the cops for keeping DMX alive.