| Last updated
Chris Pratt has paid an emotional tribute to his late dad on Father's Day.
Speaking out on Twitter, he said: "My old man was strong, funny, uneducated and whip smart. He drank whiskey on his death bed. He could build anything. He was there. Always."
My old man was strong, funny, uneducated and whip smart. He drank whiskey on his death bed. He could build anything. He was there. Always. :pray:
- chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) June 18, 2017
The tweet has attracted over 10,000 likes at the time of writing.
Here's how the Jurassic World actor's fans reacted...
The awesome man you are Chris is a gleaming testament to your amazing dad. #HappyFathersDay
- :small_blue_diamond:Daniel Courtney:small_blue_diamond: (@BanzaiDanielsan) June 18, 2017
Happy father's day. Took mine to Toby Carvery and brought him guardians of the galaxy 1 dvd.
- linda holmes (@pussinpjs1) June 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day to you and your pops! God bless brother
- Vestigo (@vestigoGP) June 18, 2017
I think our two dad's would have gotten along well!
- glen scott capps (@scapps5374) June 18, 2017
He did a great job raising you and your siblings. Happy Father's Day to him in heaven and Happy Father's Day to you ! :heartpulse:
- melissa e (@rowe_my_boat) June 18, 2017
I LOVE U SO MUCH :flag_br::heart:
- agatha 90d. (@prideshawnie) June 18, 2017
happy father's day to you both. he'd be so proud of you. :revolving_hearts:
- :rainbow: stephanie (@eternalsteph) June 18, 2017
Great to see somebody paying tribute to their dad, he sounds quite the man.
I hope you all had a great day and took time to remind your dad how special they are to you too.
Featured Image Credit: PA Images
Topics: Chris Pratt
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read