A Psychic Has Predicted What's Coming In 2017
As Trump is inaugurated as US president and it seems we are unable to find any objective 'truth' among the inundation of media information and misinformation, provided to us on our smartphones at speeds that would be been unimaginable even a decade ago, here's something a bit different for you.
Another celebrity death. Another school shot up. Another natural disaster. Another hospital in debt. Another begger frozen dead. Another political decision one paper tells us is good, another that it's bad.
How do we create meaning from any of this? How do we know what the future holds?
It's just the start of 2017, but the world is a scary place. Who can we trust to provide us with the answers for the year ahead?
Step forward one man.
Look into his eyes...
More Like This
Those are the eyes of a psychic who predicted Donald Trump's election win, Brexit and the Nice attack.
And now he has unveiled his predictions for 2017. The 62-year-old Southampton-born prophet released his forecast on his website: psychics.co.uk.
This year his predictions include:
- A crash in the Euro and Denmark and Italy leaving the EU.
- A worldwide flu epidemic.
- A political divide in America between east and west with riots and gun crimes soaring.
- A large fire at the Houses of Parliament, caused by "bad maintenance," not a terrorist attack.
- Ancient Giant Squid making the news - found frozen in ice.
- Hillary Clinton's resignation from politics after a release of documents.
- A toxic or biological attack on a school in Europe.
- North and South Korea becoming one country as Kim Jung-un is overthrown
- Assassination and kidnap attempt on the Pope at the Vatican. Swiss guards killed.
A mixed bag, then.
He added: "I feel that 2017 and 2018 are the years when miraculous spiritual things will be revealed to the world as it finally breaks the yoke of the Age of Materialism."
It remains to be seen if any of that will come to fruition, but given he's predicting biological attacks on schools, we can only hope not.
Of course we've still got the aspersions cast by Baba Vanga.
She claimed that Obama would be the last ever president - wrong; she also said Europe would cease not exist by 2016 - not quite there yet, Baba!
We've also got these predictions to look forward to:
- World hunger will be given the heave-ho between 2025 and 2028.
- Ice caps will melt by 2045. If they continue to melt at the current rate this one is likely to come true, too.
- We'll be cloning body organs in 2046.
- By 2130 civilisations will be living under water.
- All life on Earth will cease to exist in 3797.
Featured Image Credit: PA Images