There's A New Rick And Morty Board Game And It's Going To Tear Friendships Apart
Big news for anyone who's a fan of Rick and Morty, there's going to be a version of Monopoly based around the show and it'll even be released in time for Christmas.
You'll be able to buy, sell and trade locations from the Multiverse, including the Cromulon Dimension, Gazorpazorp and Planet Squanch - not to mention a few places from Earth as well.
The product description reads: "Join Rick, Morty and the Smiths as you gallivant your way to victory in Rick and Morty Monopoly
"Featuring 6 collectible tokens, Flooble Cranks, Gooble Boxes, and more. It's Monopoly with a Rick and Morty twist!
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Rick and Morty edition.
- Choose your favourite bespoke token from: Council of Rick's Badge, Meeseeks Box, Portal Gun, Plumbus, Rick's Ship, and Snuffles Helmet.
- Advance to Rick's Garage, the Bone Train, Blips and Chitz - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Build Flooble Cranks and Gooble Boxes and trade your way to success.
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family."
The games is available to buy for £26.99 or so and it follows the release of a Game of Thrones variant of the board game.
The idea, like traditional monopoly, will see players buy, sell, and trade their way to sit at the top of the Iron Throne (which interestingly is also a character piece for you to play as).
Other tokens include: Dragon Egg, Three-Eyed Raven, White Walker, Direwold and Crown.
Hats off to Hasbro for coming out with new and interesting variations of the board game that inevitably will turn families against each other after Christmas dinner.
Featured Image Credit: Hasbro