Snake Appears Terrifyingly Close To Two-Year-Old In Shocking Photo
An Australian mum got the shock of her life after her daughter's picture was photobombed by a deadly snake.
What started as a cheeky snap for the photo album quickly turned sinister when Bianca Dickinson was taking a picture of her two year old daughter Molly in the Australian outback.
Everything seemed perfectly normal until a two-metre long brown snake appeared inches from her daughter.
Talking to The Age, Mrs Dickinson said: "It was really windy. Then I looked up out of the camera to see where the bark went and saw a big mother of a snake.
More Like ThisMore Like This
"I'm surprised it didn't touch her, it was so close. I checked her for bite marks still."
Credit: Wiki Commons
Molly was pretty lucky as the Eastern brown snake is the second most venomous terrestrial snake and has been credited with around 60 per cent of the snake bite deaths in Australia.
Their venom is known to cause diarrhea, dizziness, collapse, convulsions, renal failure, paralysis and cardiac arrest - any one of which sounds fucking grim.
As mentioned before Molly came out unscathed but her mother said 'it was a good reminder that snakes are still active'.