There’s A Big Nintendo Switch Sale Kicking Off Tomorrow
While the Nintendo Switch is a lovely little machine, my biggest problem is it is a well known one: the Nintendo tax. The developer's first-party games stay up at their £49.99 launch price for a long, long, long, long, long time. So it's good news that tomorrow kicks off a great big sale that will last most the month.
The main discounts to look out for are Super Mario Odyssey, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild, all of which are between 30 - 50% of their normal price.
Dark Souls Remastered is another good deal, dropping 30% from its already lower retail price of £34.99.
You can see the full list of discounts below:
More Like This
- Super Mario Odyssey: 33% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 50% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: 50% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 30% off
- L.A. Noire: 66% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 33% off
- Crash Bandicoot:tm: N. Sane Trilogy: 34% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection: 30%
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 42% off
- OCTOPATH TRAVELER: 33% off
- Dark Souls Remastered: 30% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: 33% off
- DOOM: 50% off
Nintendo is running the sale on its eShop until 10.59pm on April 25th so you've a while to make your decision (or a long time to resist temptation). Personally, I'm thinking of picking up Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. It's nearly half price and it's a game that should soak up a hundred hours or more.
Featured Image Credit: Nintendo