ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Prince Harry Falls Off Horse During Polo Match
Home>News
Updated 09:58 13 Jun 2022 GMT+1Published 09:56 13 Jun 2022 GMT+1

Prince Harry Falls Off Horse During Polo Match

The Duke of Sussex took a dramatic fall in California

Anish Vij

Anish Vij

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Prince Harry took a dramatic fall off his horse while playing a game of polo in California.

The Duke of Sussex, who was playing at the Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet club yesterday, 12 June, looked to be enjoying himself, right up until he was flung off his horse.

However, as shown in a series of pics, the father-of-two looked to have got back up to his feet pretty quickly after other polo players checked to see if he was alright.

MEGA

Advert

MEGA

During the match, Harry apparently went through three different horses in a hour, Metro reports, as the sport can be very tiring for the animals.

It didn't get much better for the Prince as his team lost the match 12-11, according to Daily Mail.

That being said, Harry also didn't seem to be too gutted by the result and was seen chatting to mates after the defeat.

Thankfully for Harry, the Duchess of Sussex wasn't there to witness her hubby take a tumble.

MEGA

Meghan and Harry recently made their first public in the UK since 2020, as they were seen attending the Service of Thanksgiving in St Paul's Cathedral, London.

Their bombshell decision to step down as senior Royals has received a mixed reaction, as they were met by both cheers and boos from the crowd who gathered outside.

Inside the cathedral, Harry and Meghan were seated away from more senior members of the family like Kate and William, and Charles and Camilla.

One person who has a bit of sympathy for them is Sharon Osbourne and she's spoken publicly about their decision to step down.

Sharon admitted that she felt sorry for Prince Harry.
Fox News

Commenting on the couple's return, Sharon Osbourne told Piers Morgan on Fox News: "The Royal Family has always been like a Shakespearean play for me.

"I have to tell you when I saw them going in earlier on, I felt sorry for them. And the way that they were parted from the family."

Asked why people should feel sorry for Meghan and Harry, Sharon added: "I do feel sorry for him because I think that there must be a huge part of him that regrets.

"I mean, can you imagine how he felt yesterday with the whole family in that procession and he would have normally been there on one of those horses with his uniform and everything."

Sharon also commented on Prince Harry and Meghan's exclusion from the Buckingham Palace balcony on Thursday (2 June), where the Royals gathered to watch the Jubilee flypast.

Sympathising with the Sussexes, Sharon suggested that Harry might have seen the gathering and thought: "My children are not going to grow up with their cousins.

"It's got to have an effect on you when they don't have any cousins, aunts, uncles."

Featured Image Credit: MEGA

Topics: Prince Harry

Anish Vij
Anish Vij

Anish is a Journalist at LADbible Group and is a GG2 Young Journalist of the Year 2025. He has a Master's degree in Multimedia Journalism and a Bachelor's degree in International Business Management. Apart from that, his life revolves around the ‘Four F’s’ - family, friends, football and food. Email: [email protected]

X

@Anish_Vij

Recommended reads

Man in five-person relationship shares the golden rule they all stick toPA Real LifeWhy Dana White announced Conor McGregor's comeback fight during Francis Ngannou Netflix walkoutChris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesGTA 6 pre-order chaos begins after third delay ruled outRockstarMan arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'TikTok/parisvenezeula

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
6 hours ago
  • Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Why Dana White announced Conor McGregor's comeback fight during Francis Ngannou Netflix walkout

    The French-Cameroonian boxer simply said he 'doesn't care' as the UFC president made the move on Saturday

    News
  • TikTok/parisvenezeula
    2 hours ago

    Man arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'

    Police rocked up to the venue where the 16-year-old's wedding reception was held on Saturday

    News
  • (Facebook/Steven Mattas)
    3 hours ago

    Police officer describes horrifying scenes as man torn to death by great white shark

    Steven Mattaboni was spearfishing with friends when he was attacked off the coast of Perth's 'paradise island'

    News
  • Facebook
    6 hours ago

    Chris Watts hears daughter’s tragic final words ‘every time he closes eyes’

    Chris Watts is serving five life sentences without parole for the 2018 murders of his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two daughters

    News
  • 'Intimate' texts Prince Harry sent to journalist released in court
  • Prince Philip gave Prince Harry huge warning before marrying Meghan Markle
  • Meghan Markle’s ex-husband’s reaction to finding out she was dating Prince Harry
  • People divided after spotting Prince George's reaction to Prince Louis waving at crowd during Trooping the Colour