Pet Owner Comes Home To Find Home Partly Destroyed By Great Dane
A pet owner has discovered just how much damage can be done when a dog is accidentally locked in a small room. Watch the clip below:
Great Danes are known as pretty massive dogs, so you wouldn't want them cooped up in a small space because... well, it just wouldn't end well.
But that's exactly what happened at a home in Riverside, California after Bailey the Great Dane was accidentally locked inside a bathroom.
How a dog accidentally locks themselves into a room is beyond us but it's certainly not something you want.
Bailey's owner couldn't believe her eyes when she arrived home.
It was pretty clear early on that the massive dog did some damage after getting into the small room, but the sheer amount of damage done is baffling.
Bailey certainly doesn't look proud of the minor incident when his owner comes home and discovered the mess he made.
Featured Image Credit: ViralHog