Fans were able to get their first taste of the upcoming FIFA in the official reveal trailer, which premiered on YouTube last week, as EA Sports unveiled a number of new features that will be coming to the game.
EA also revealed more information about what fans can expect to see in Career Mode with many spotting one huge detail.
In a game-changing moment for the fan favourite mode, the option to create a club is referenced in the description of Career Mode and about time, too.
Following the news of its induction, reliable FIFA leaker @DonkTrading revealed on Twitter exactly what the mode will be offering, with some huge new changes on the horizon.
Donk listed six new features coming to the game and gave his own opinion on them as he said: "It's looking good so far".
According to the FIFA trader, gamers will be able to design their club kits, badges, as well as stadiums, so that they can make can tailor their experience within the mode.
:rotating_light: NEW ' Career mode in #FIFA22
- Design your own kit
- Design your own Badge
- Design your stadium
- New transfer market system
- In depth pro development career
- New Youth pro development system
It's looking good so far :eyes:
- Donk (@DonkTrading) July 18, 2021
As always, leaks are to be taken with a pinch of salt, however, it is hard not to get excited by the latest revelations revealed.
If these leaks do come true, then gamers would have got exactly what they asked for as it looks like Career Mode could be a completely new experience. Hallelujah!
Last month, some leakers suggested that the mode might even become online-friendly. Make of that what you will.
For now, though, this is all just hearsay and we will have to wait until EA Play on July 22 where more details on FIFA 22 will come to light.
Featured Image Credit: EA Sports
- FIFA Says It Will Make Its Own FIFA 24 Game To Rival EA Sports And It’ll Be ‘The Best' One
- England fans convinced they know why Raheem Sterling scored with the outside of his boot
- Mum of England fan who 'petted a lion and partied with sheikh' says son wasn't telling entire truth
- Will FIFA 22 Be Cross-Platform?