The legendary singer has broken her silence after being hospitalised last month.
The 64 year old took to her social media earlier today (July 11) to reveal she is on the road to recovery and is focusing on her health.
"Thank you for your positive energy, prayers and words of healing and encouragement. I have felt your love,” she penned.
"I'm on the road to recovery and incredibly grateful for all the blessings in my life.
"My first thought when I woke up in the hospital was my children.
"My second thought was that I did not want to disappoint anyone who bought tickets for my tour. I also didn't want to let down the people who worked tirelessly with me over the last few months to create my show. I hate to disappoint anyone.
"My focus now is my health and getting stronger and I assure you, I'll be back with you as soon as I can!
"The current plan is to reschedule the North American leg of the tour and to begin in October in Europe."
The ‘Hung Up’ singer’s message was met with many fans breathing a sigh of relief and wishing her well.
One person wrote: “We love you M. We are with you every step of the way.”
Another said: “A little up and down and all around it's all about survival.”
While a third advised: “We love you so much, and we’re just happy you’re okay. Please take your time getting better and healing, both physically and emotionally from this.”
Last month, the seven-time Grammy-Award winner was forced to postpone her ‘Celebration’ tour after being admitted into intensive care.
A statement from her talent manager Guy Oseary said: "On Saturday June 24, Madonna developed a serious bacterial infection which lead to a several-day stay in the ICU.
"Her health is improving, however she is still under medical care. A full recovery is expected.
"At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour. We will share more details with you soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows."