• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • LAD Originals

U OK M8?
Free To Be
Extinct
Citizen Reef

To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Not now
OK
Advert

People Think They’ve Found Moment ‘Eminem’s Clone Glitched’ During Interview

Published 
| Last updated 

People Think They’ve Found Moment ‘Eminem’s Clone Glitched’ During Interview

A resurfaced clip of Eminem is doing the rounds online as a number of conspiracy theorists believe it shows the moment the rapper's 'clone glitched'. Check it out:

Loading…

Unless you've been on a social media hiatus of late, you'll be aware of the theory once again doing the rounds online suggesting that Marshall Mathers died in 2006 and was replaced by an android clone.

Fans have picked up on a number of details they claim to support the theory, from changes in his music style to differences in his appearance.

Advert

Now, we all know the likelihood of this being true is slim to none - but nonetheless, people continue to push the idea, coming up with new 'evidence'.

That includes a 2013 ESPN report in which Eminem appears to be acting rather strange.

TikToker Grace (@grace.mitscherlich) brought the footage to the attention of her followers, saying: "In this video, you'll see that he pauses for a really long time and a lot of people think that's because his clone glitched."

Most people think he was just messing around. Credit: TikTok/@grace.mitscherlich
Most people think he was just messing around. Credit: TikTok/@grace.mitscherlich
Advert

As you'll see, the 49-year-old rapper appears to be completely spaced out and unresponsive while stood between two commentators as they continue with their conversation.

Grace added: "He went to rehab around 2005 or 2006 - Google keeps telling me different things.

"People say that before he went to rehab his music was really dark and when he got out it was very, very different.

"You can easily blame this on rehab working but this does help the theory."

Advert

While the conspiracy theorists out there will likely latch onto this, the clip unsurprisingly hasn't convinced the majority.

Taking to the comments section, one person wrote: "No it’s because he’s a comic genius to the 1% who understand it. And he does not give af about the other 99%."

"Looks bored to me," said another, while a third added, "That's just Eminem being Eminem."

Eminem in 2003, before the supposed car accident that 'killed him'. Credit: REUTERS/Alamy Stock Photo
Eminem in 2003, before the supposed car accident that 'killed him'. Credit: REUTERS/Alamy Stock Photo
Advert

A fourth commented: "He did that strictly just joking around. He was always messing around like that."

Despite the understandable scepticism, some people are buying every single penny of the idea.

That includes this person who said: "I believe that Eminem's is a clone, he doesn't look the same after the so-called accident where he just disappeared for about a year, he came back looking different."

Another said: "Em died in a car accident 2006... he's been 6th dated like the movie. He stop rapping like Em a long time ago."

Featured Image Credit: TikTok/@grace.mitscherlich

Topics: Eminem, Music, Conspiracy Theory, Celebrity, TikTok

Daisy Phillipson
More like this
Advert
Advert
Advert

Chosen for YouChosen for You

Entertainment

House of the Dragon star opens up on bizarre auditioning process for Game of Thrones spinoff

7 hours ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Schools across the UK considering three-day weeks

8 hours ago