ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Videos
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Anonymous Launches Attack On Belarus Government Sites After Continued Russia Support
Home>News
Updated 15:22 28 Feb 2022 GMTPublished 09:20 28 Feb 2022 GMT

Anonymous Launches Attack On Belarus Government Sites After Continued Russia Support

Alexander Lukashenko remains a strong ally of Vladimir Putin

Anish Vij

Anish Vij

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Anonymous have launched an attack on the Belarusian government websites amid President Alexander Lukashenko's continued support of Vladimir Putin.

Lukashenko believes that the West is 'pushing Russia into World War Three' because of the sanctions they are imposing on the country.

The close ally of Putin has allowed Russia to place nuclear weapons on its territory after a referendum on Sunday (27 February).

Alamy

Advert

“Now there is a lot of talk against the banking sector, gas, oil, Swift. It’s worse than war,” Mr Lukashenko has previously said.

“This is pushing Russia into a Third World War.

"We need to be restrained here so as not to get into trouble. Because nuclear war is the end of everything”.

Following the President's comments, the infamous cyber group have now stamped their authority on the situation.

The so-called 'legion' say they've taken down the website of 'The Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus'.

Also, the websites of 'State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus' and 'Belarus Military' are said to have been taken down.

Yesterday (27 February), the hacking group issued a chilling warning to President Putin, telling him his 'secrets may no longer be safe'.

In the clip, which was directly addressed to Putin, a masked figure said: “Mr Putin, the ongoing invasion of Ukraine has shown that your regime has no respect for human rights or the self determination of your neighbours. 

“In the past several days a full scale invasion has commenced, civilian neighbourhoods have been bombed and innocent people have been killed. “Refugees are fleeing the violence and the population is being forced into conscription by Ukrainian officials. 

“This is an ugly situation all around but you are the instigator.”

Alamy

The message then went on to say that Putin has ‘criticised’ the US military and NATO for their occupation and bombings in the Middle East before saying the president is ‘no better than the imperialist governments’ he has spoken out against. 

The group say the ‘whole world’ can see through Putin’s propaganda and that even his own citizens are against his 'foolish actions' - the video then cuts to news articles reporting on the protests being held in Russia.

If you would like to donate to the Red Cross Emergency Appeal, which will help provide food, medicines and basic medical supplies, shelter and water to those in Ukraine, click here for more information. 

Featured Image Credit: Twitter/Alamy

Topics: Russia, Vladimir Putin, No Article Matching

Anish Vij
Anish Vij

Anish is a Journalist at LADbible Group and is a GG2 Young Journalist of the Year 2025. He has a Master's degree in Multimedia Journalism and a Bachelor's degree in International Business Management. Apart from that, his life revolves around the ‘Four F’s’ - family, friends, football and food. Email: [email protected]

X

@Anish_Vij

Recommended reads

Woman with vagina in 'world's top 1%' doing $2m a year experiment avoids tampons 'at all costs'Kate ToloMan who ran 10,000 miles and completed 109,600 push-ups, sit-ups, and squats shows off insane transformationXEasyJet raises ticket prices due to fuel crisis as company loses £550mMassimo Insabato/Archivio Massimo Insabato/Mondadori Portfolio via Getty ImagesChilling new theory emerges about how five divers died inside ‘shark cave’YouTube

Advert

  • Anonymous Confirms It's Leaked Database Of Russian Ministry Of Defence Website
  • Anonymous Issues Warning To 40 Companies Still Operating In Russia
  • Sweden Refuse To Play Russia 'Regardless Where The Match Is Played'
  • Ukrainian Man Offers To Tow Russian Army Out Of Fuel Back To Russia

Choose your content:

2 hours ago
15 hours ago
17 hours ago
19 hours ago
  • YouTube
    2 hours ago

    Chilling new theory emerges about how five divers died inside ‘shark cave’

    The group failed to resurface from the 'challenging' underwater expedition they embarked on last Thursday

    News
  • Grapevine Police
    15 hours ago

    Embarrassing moment Elon Musk's Tesla cybertruck tries new 'wade mode' in lake

    A man has been arrested after being accused of intentionally driving a cybertruck into a lake

    News
  • FIND KIELY
    17 hours ago

    YouTuber ordered to pay $17.5 million to dad of teenager after spreading lie about her death

    A jury reached the verdict that the YouTuber should have to pay millions

    News
  • MIKE PERSSON / AFP via Getty Images
    19 hours ago

    Two 'people hunters' under investigation over alleged sniper safaris that killed women and children

    Several journalists have now dropped bombshell claims about the alleged war crimes

    News