ladbible logo

To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Ghost hunter left bloodied 'by violent spirit' after being 'attacked' on live stream

Ghost hunter left bloodied 'by violent spirit' after being 'attacked' on live stream

Instead of the bloody assault freaking him out, he has now revealed it has inspired him to investigate further.

A supernatural investigator reckons he's been attacked by a seemingly grumpy spirit on camera during a Facebook Live stream.

Ghost hunter Matt Paranormal was sat in his Wrexham office in Wales on Thursday (March 9) when the malevolent spirit lashed out.

You can watch the chilling footage below:

He was using an ALICE box to detect the paranormal entities, which is a type of software device used in supernatural investigations to speak to the dead.

According to North Wales Live, the box emitted the word 'threat' and 'violent' within the first few minutes of the live stream.


The 35-year-old dad-of-two then advised the spirit that he 'wasn't afraid' of it, telling the entity they could 'be violent towards [him]'.

"[That is] no problem with that at all. If you want to harm me then please come forward," he said.

Not the approach we would have taken at the LADbible office, but them's the breaks.

The ghostly cut.
Matt Paranormal/Facebook.

The paranormal investigator then felt 'most painful scratch' across his finger as he went to leave the room.

When he looked down, he saw blood gushing from a wound on his right hand.

He bled for about 10 minutes and reckons the cut will leave behind a scar.

A haunted scar? Who knows. Only time will tell.

"No names were given at all during the session, so I'm not sure who the spirits were," he said of his spine-tingling encounter.

The ghost hunter is known for purchasing a spooky-looking doll called Annie, and he believes it might be possessed.

The ghost appeared to threaten Matt before he said he was scratched.
Facebook/Matt Paranormal Limited

"Annie was in the room at the time but I can't confirm whether it was or was not the doll who did it," he said.

"The only thing I can imagine is that they didn't want me to leave and they knew it was the last time I was going to be going live from there, as if it was a warning."

But he wasn't scared or worried in the slightest.

Instead, the paranormal investigator revealed he had been 'waiting for eight years' to be 'attacked by a spirit'.

Different stokes for different folks, we guess.

He told the North Wales Live: "If anything it makes me more excited, and more ambitious."

Well, to the ghost that attacked him - if you're reading this - looks like he didn't get the memo if you were, in fact, sending a warning.

Featured Image Credit: Matt Paranormal/Facebook.

Topics: Weird, News