• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • LAD Originals

U OK M8?
Free To Be
Extinct
Citizen Reef

To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Not now
OK

Woman thought she was going to die after smoking 'dodgy £10 vape' on holiday

Shola Lee

Published 
| Last updated 

Woman thought she was going to die after smoking 'dodgy £10 vape' on holiday

"I thought I was going to die," a woman reeled after smoking a dodgy vape on holiday in what she describes as the worst night of her life. Find out more about her terrifying experience below:

Loading…

Annie Knight's Bali trip of a lifetime came to an awful end when she bought a £10 vape at a beach club, thinking it was safe.

She describes the scary moment she was 'struggling to breathe' and vowed that she's 'not vaping again'.

Annie had been at Finns Beach Club with her friend when an independent vendor came up to them and asked if they wanted to buy a vape.

The content creator initially declined, but after seeing her friend buy one and getting serious 'FOMO' she decided to flag the guy back down.

She recalled: "So the guy comes over and I like wave him down, and he comes over and he looks so stoned. Like his eyes are bright red.

"I don't know why I didn't like, sirens and go off my head."

Annie said that the guy was standing by her as she opened the vape. Credit: @annieknight78/TikTok
Annie said that the guy was standing by her as she opened the vape. Credit: @annieknight78/TikTok

"Anyway, so opening the vape and he's like, I'll take the rubbish for you.

"Again don't know why I didn't think red flag. Why the f*** was he wanting the rubbish so badly?"

Despite the weird interaction, Annie 'took like 20 puffs' of the vape over the next few hours and thought everything was fine - until she sat down for dinner.

"I sat down at dinner. And I was like, guys, like, I'm really struggling to breathe. My lungs hurt," Annie explained.

Her friends told her to stop vaping immediately, but the feeling didn't go away.

The content creator said that she'd never smoke again. Credit: @annieknight78/TikTok
The content creator said that she'd never smoke again. Credit: @annieknight78/TikTok

Her best mate Ellie was asleep next to her as she started frantically Googling what the emergency number is in Bali (112) and whether other people had experienced similar symptoms.

"It was so painful," Annie added.

Google did little to calm her fears. She said: "All this bad stuff started coming up saying like take yourself to hospital go to a hospital right now. Like this is not normal, blah, blah, blah, blah. And I'm like, holy s**t. What do I do?

"So I was lying in bed literally stressing all night because I was scared to fall asleep because I thought I was going to die."

Thankfully Annie felt better the next morning and didn't require any medical treatment, but the scary experience was enough to put her off vaping for life.

"Never doing it again," she said. "I'm not vaping again."

Featured Image Credit: TikTok/@annieknight78/Instagram/@anniekknight

Topics: News, TikTok, Viral, Social Media, World News

Shola Lee
More like this

Chosen for YouChosen for You

Entertainment

Woman comes face-to-face with starving polar bear in terrifying footage

2 hours ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Matt Lucas announces he's quitting Great British Bake Off

5 hours ago