Girl's Grandma Confuses Random Guy With James Arthur In Hilarious Text
| Last updated
A woman's tweet has gone viral after she posted a picture of her gran with a man who looks vaguely like James Arthur.
"Me gran thinking she's met James Arthur in darlo train station," 24-year-old Bethany wrote on Twitter, alongside images of the man and a text conversation between her and her nan.
To be fair looking at the pics you can kind of, maybe, just a bit, see where the grandma was coming from:
As you might well expect, Twitter was all over the hilarious images.
Here are some of the responses:
Shouldve tagged James:joy: What did she say when you broke the news it wasnt him? Poor gran:smile:
- Lele:sunny: (@LeleTweeting) October 15, 2017
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY
- arya (@swagmykidrauhl) October 15, 2017
That is utterly brilliant. Funniest thing I've seen in ages. Bless her. :heart::joy::joy::joy:
- John Burton (@BertieBigSpuds) October 15, 2017
What's cracking me up is the bloke posing for the photos as if he is him!
- Shurreen Miles (@Shurreen) October 15, 2017
I'm dead hahahahaha
- Soph (@sophhgallagherr) October 14, 2017
Omg this cracked me up
- Oh Liv E AHHHH :jack_o_lantern: (@dungareesdonuts) October 14, 2017
My ma in law has a FRAMED photo of her with really crap Del Boy & Rodney 'lookalikes' who she SWEARS are David Jason & Nicholas Lindhurst...
- :sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart: Chris :gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles: (@chrisandmarkuk) October 15, 2017
I love that some random guy was like "yea it's cool I'll take a pic with ya" no questions asked.
- John Kelly (@mysticstatistic) October 14, 2017
It's hard to deny that it's pretty good banter.