ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Videos
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Team Who Made The Last Dance Is Doing A Docuseries About The Spice Girls
Home>Entertainment
Published 04:49 27 Jul 2022 GMT+1

Team Who Made The Last Dance Is Doing A Docuseries About The Spice Girls

They've even managed to recruit Victoria Beckham for the upcoming Spice Girls investigation.

Charisa Bossinakis

Charisa Bossinakis

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Spice Girls fans get ready because the team behind the popular Chicago Bulls docuseries, The Last Dance, is now working on a new show focusing on the iconic girl band.

The Sun reports that docuseries even managed to recruit Victoria Beckham, sending shock waves amongst the die-hard Spice Girls community.

According to the outlet, Mel B, a.k.a Scary Spice, broke the news during an interview in Australia while speaking about The Last Dance, teasing that their own series will be trying to achieve something similar.

She said: “The director and the whole concept of how that was shot and filmed is really, really, really good. So we’ll be doing our own version with them.”

Advert

Alamy Stock Photo

The singer revealed the series would centre around unheard stories and anecdotes about the band while they were together.

The 47-year-old recently shared that the Spice Girls are even planning a tour Down Under.

She told The Daily Telegraph: “I said it at the end of our 2019 tour, 'see you next year, Australia', and then Covid hit and everyone's plans went out the window.

“We are definitely planning to do more shows and Australia is a place that we really love so I am going to be sure we will come back here.”

Brown also said that joining the new cast of The Mask Singer rekindled her love for Australia. At one point she even wanted to name her youngest daughter after the country.

“My eldest Phoenix was with me through my whole labour and delivery,” Brown said.

Alamy Stock Photo

“I did say to her, 'You can name your sister, but I really do like the name Sydney. You can name her, but I love the name Sydney, Sydney, Sydney', and she went 'well, I want to name her Madison'”.

Earlier this month, it was announced that Brown would be joining the judging panel of the Channel 10 show along with Abbie Chatfield, Chrissie Swan and Dave ‘Hughsie’.

However, according to reports by The Daily Telegraph, the rumour mill is churning as reportedly Mel B won’t be the only Spice Girl joining the judging panel for season four.

This will surely spice up our life.

The Masked Singer is set to air August 7 on Channel 10.

Featured Image Credit: Alamy Stock Photo.

Topics: Music, News, Spice Girls

Charisa Bossinakis
Charisa Bossinakis

Charisa Bossinakis is an Associative Journalist at LADbible. Charisa has worked across various media platforms including, print, digital, radio and podcasting while maintaining the highest regard for quality work and integrity. She also covered everything from breaking news, to pop culture, entertainment and politics and is part of the editorial team for LADbible.

X

@CBossinakis

Recommended reads

Harry Maguire left out of England World Cup squad in shock omissionPhoto by Alex Grimm/Getty ImagesEnhanced Games 100m winner will make five times more than Olympic championsYouTube/Enhanced GamesParis Fury defends daughter Venezuela and new husband after nasty backlash onlineParis Fury/TikTokReason The Boys actress Dominique McElligot disappeared from HollywoodPrime Video

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
  • Paris Fury/TikTok
    an hour ago

    Paris Fury defends daughter Venezuela and new husband after nasty backlash online

    The young couple have faced a lot of criticism after their weekend wedding

    Entertainment
  • Prime Video
    2 hours ago

    Reason The Boys actress Dominique McElligot disappeared from Hollywood

    McElligot played Queen Maeve and hasn't appeared in any projects since her character departed The Boys in the season three finale

    Entertainment
  • Aeon/GC Images
    2 hours ago

    Sydney Sweeney's boyfriend Scooter Braun has clear stance on Euphoria nude scenes with 'respect' statement

    Sweeney has gone viral after the latest series of Euphoria and some rather unique scenes

    Entertainment
  • Netflix
    3 hours ago

    Key detail left out of The Crash explains how Mackenzie Shirilla survived 100mph wall collision

    Prosecutor Tim Troupp spoke about the crash in more detail on a different documentary, saying the victims 'couldn't have survived' the crash

    Entertainment
  • Spice Girls will reportedly reunite for their 30th anniversary
  • Christmas gifts from the 80s and 90s that are now worth a fortune
  • Woman who ‘faked’ having baby to entire family is doing documentary about saga
  • Bob the Builder had more UK no.1s than the Spice Girls in the 21st century