The creme de la creme of Hollywood will soon sashay down the red carpet at into The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood for the 95th Academy Awards.
If you're an Australian, the day will kick off bright and early at 5.30am AEDST with coverage.
Anyway, those from Down Under are making a pretty big commitment if they're watching from red carpet to rolling credits.
So, if you're keen to keep an eye on your fellow countrymen and women, here's who is up for a golden statue on Oscars day.
- Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin for Best Picture: Elvis
- Mandy Walker for Cinematography: Elvis
- Catherine Martin for Costume Design: Elvis
- Matt Villa for Film Editing: Elvis
- Jason Bairdfor Makeup and Hairstyling: Elvis
- Catherine Martin and Bev Dunn for Production Design & Set Decoration: Elvis
- David Lee, Wayne Pashley, and Michael Keller for Sound: Elvis
- Cate Blanchett for Actress in a Leading Role: TAR
- Lachlan Pendragon for Short Film (Animated): An Ostrich Told Me the World is Fake and I Think I Believe It
So, there you have it. Australia's full list of nominees.
Elvis is obviously up for more than just a few nominations, while Aussie darling Cate Blanchett is up for her third Oscar.
Meanwhile, Brisbane animator Lachlan Pendragon is up for his first award in the big leagues.
Pendragon's film has already copped nominations at the Berlin International Film Festival and Annecy International Animation Film Festival.
His film was also honoured at the Student Academy Awards in 2022, so fingers crossed for the actual Academy Awards of 2023.
Good luck to all nominees and know that you have everyone Down Under rooting for you.