Fans have been binge-watching the first episodes of Andor and are wanting more.
Three episodes have been released already on Disney+, so when can you watch the fourth?
When is Episode 4 of Andor coming out?
The fourth episode will be released on Wednesday September 28th at 8am.
This first series consists of 12 episodes to enjoy, and will be released on a weekly basis so we’re afraid you’ll have to be patient.
Cassian Andor as a character was first introduced in Rogue One and fans immediately loved him, and the episodes so far have revealed more of his backstory.
Fans are hoping to find out more about Andor’s backstory and how he became to be involved with the Rebel Alliance.
Also in the cast is Dune’s Stellan Skarsgård and Killing Eve’s Fiona Shaw.
Mon Mothma is played by Genevieve O'Reilly, and completing the cast is Adria Arjona, Denise Gough and Kyle Soller.
After three episodes were released at the start, viewers had hoped they would get to watch more than one episode a week, but Disney is a cruel mistress.
Here’s the release schedule for the series:
- Andor episode 1 - Wednesday 21st September 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 2 - Wednesday 21st September 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 3 - Wednesday 21st September 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 4 - Wednesday 28th September 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 5 - Wednesday 5th October 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 6 - Wednesday 12th October 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 7 - Wednesday 19th October 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 8 - Wednesday 26th October 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 9 - Wednesday 2nd November 2022 at 8am
- Andor episode 10 - Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 8am
Featured Image Credit: Star Wars