They are set to release their brand new album on October 21 titled ‘The Car’, and fans are excited to hear the record after the release of their new debut single ‘There’d Better Be A Mirrorball’.
This will be the indie band’s seventh studio album, and since forming in 2002 have grown a hugely loyal fanbase.
The band will be joined by two supporting acts called The Hives and The Mysterunes, and will perform two dates in their hometown of Sheffield.
Dates for the UK 2023 tour include:
- May 29, 2023 - Bristol - Ashton Gate Stadium
- May 31, 2023 - Coventry - Building Society Arena
- June 2, 2023 - Manchester - Emirates Old Trafford
- June 3, 2023 - Manchester - Emirates Old Trafford
- June 5, 2023 - Middlesbrough - Riverside Stadium
- June 7, 2023 - Norwich - Carrow Road Stadium
- June 9, 2023 - Sheffield - Hillsborough Park
- June 10, 2023 - Sheffield - Hillsborough Park
- June 12, 2023 - Swansea - Swansea.com Stadium
- June 14, 2023 - Southampton - The Ageas Bowl
- June 16, 2023 - London - Emirates Stadium
- June 17, 2023 - London - Emirates Stadium
- June 20, 2023 - Dublin - Marlay Park
- June 25, 2023 - Glasgow - Bellahouston Park
So, when do tickets go on sale?
Fans who pre-ordered the new album before 3pm on September 28 gained access to the fan presale. However, if you missed out on that, fear not! Tickets for the area and stadium shows will be available to purchase from Ticketmaster at 9am on September 30.
How much will they cost you ask? £72.50 will be the price of a general admission ticket, with VIP costing as much as £175 per ticket.
So get every device ready and waiting, because something tells us that it won’t be long before tickets are sold out…
Featured Image Credit: Alamy