| Last updated
If there's one thing you don't mess with, it's people's childhood memories.
First, BBC got rid of our late-night Family Guy and American Dad binges (yeah, I know it's on ITV2 but it's just not the same) and now they have the audacity to mess with the CBBC logo.
Listen, it's not the designer's fault. They were clearly given a brief to fuck it up as much as possible so that no-one watches it anymore and they can put CBBC online too. I'm joking, obviously. But it just doesn't scream 'kid's TV' to me.
Just your average #MondayMorning. Get up, have breakfast, INTRODUCE THE AMAZING NEW @cbbc LOGO TO THE WORLD! pic.twitter.com/9ANPeXe8KE
- Hacker T Dog (@CBBC_Hacker) 14 March 2016
Twitter has obviously blown up over the new logo. People aren't happy.
@jamesmobbs what the actual...?? The new CBBC logo is awful. :confounded:
- Keith Jacobsen (@keefycameradude) 14 March 2016
The new @cbbc logo has been created in Microsoft Paint. Maybe.
- Andrew Dubock (@andrew_dubock) 14 March 2016
New CBBC logo 'a stinker' says some guy on Twitter*
- Michael Moran (@TheMichaelMoran) 14 March 2016
The new CBBC logo looks like the product of an impressionist on an acid trip
- Jay Kent (@YooCantSayThat) 14 March 2016
"Lets change the CBBC logo to something a bit abstract, that worked really well for BBC Three" https://t.co/zQtqtwlhyJ
- Hayley Constantine (@hayles) 14 March 2016
The new CBBC logo is so ugly, I can hear the sobs of my disappointed childhood
- Satan // 5 (@atunenamedclara) 14 March 2016
New #cbbc logo looks like Pac-Man on acid. pic.twitter.com/Sk6q1ANmFC
- Josh Barrie (@joshbythesea) 14 March 2016
Though this girl knows where it's at...
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read