James Blunt Launches Big Australia And New Zealand Tour
The man people absolutely love to hate and hate to love is launching a massive Aussie and New Zealand tour next year.
Yep - James 'Goodbye My Lover' Blunt is bringing his soulful, depressing (but sometimes fun and upbeat) songs Down Under for a bunch of shows in late 2020.
He'll be bringing Jason Mraz, that fedora hat wearing guy who had the 'I'm Yours' hit from 2008, along with him. The tour is to celebrate his new album, Once Upon A Mind, but here's hoping he plays a lot of his old favourites.
More Like ThisMore Like This
"I'm back where I started," Blunt said of his new album. "Writing songs for me and the people around me. And I'm free again."
Here are the dates you need to know for the tour:
- Thursday, November 12: A Day on the Green, Kings Park & Botanic Garden, Perth
- Saturday, November 14: A Day on the Green, Peter Lehmann Wines, Adelaide
- Sunday, November 15: A Day on the Green, Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
- Wednesday, November 18: Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne
- Friday, November 20: First State Super Theatre, Sydney
- Saturday, November 21: A Day on the Green, Bimbadgen, Hunter Valley
- Sunday, November 22: A Day on the Green, Sirromet Wines, Mount Cotton
- Wednesday November 25: Spark Arena, Auckland Friday, November 27: Town Hall, Christchurch
It's the first time Blunt will be touring Australia in six years, so if you're keen to lap up his beautiful tunes then you better get ready for when tickets go on sale on December 3.
Featured Image Credit: James Blunt