Rebecca Loos hits out at David Beckham in first TV interview since Netflix doc affair claims
| Last updated
Rebecca Loos has been hitting the headlines again following the release of the Netflix documentary, Beckham.
The former glamour model isn't too pleased with the portrayal of herself on the four-part series.
Have a look here:
She slammed David during an interview on ITV's Good Morning Britain on Monday (30 October), claiming Beckham painted her as 'the bad person'.
The yoga teacher, 46, said she was 'very surprised' by the former footballer's 'choice of words' throughout the documentary.
She told hosts Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley that she wasn't happy the scandal is being rehashed all over again.
Loos said: "I had left it all behind me. I'd much rather not be here. I would rather not have to talk about this.
"I tried to let it go but it really bothered me at the angle how he played the narrative and how misleading it is.
"It's not all his fault but it's both of us. It takes two to tango."
She claimed she had no idea that her alleged four-month fling with Beckham in 2004 would even be discussed on the show.
Loos said she wasn't given forewarning about it, adding: "But that's ok. Now we're even because I didn't give them the heads up 20 years ago".
However, she thinks the couple have used their time to prepare wisely - as she accused parts as coming across as 'rehearsed'.
The ex-PA said: "I think Victoria became natural at the beginning and was very honest,
"I've since learned that the documentary has been made by his production company and produced by his best friend [...] so now I do think a lot of it is kind of rehearsed."
Loos did say she regretted the way she went public nearly two decades ago, but it was 'the advice she was given at the time'.
"The power was in the medium, was through the newspaper at the time and now everyone goes legal but I cannot go back in time," she explained.
Now she has a different beast to deal with - social media.
It didn't even exist when she shared her tell-all interview, but she claims trolls have been making up for lost time.
Loos says she has been inundated with 'horrific messages' online since Beckham was released earlier this month.
She told GMB: "I've heard about it before but I've ever experienced it. There's two sides; I like social media but it's a double edge sword."
The mum-of-two then called on David and Victoria to address the scandal once again due to the fresh fallout.
She added: "I don't want to say anything but him not acknowledging it is giving the message it's ok to behave like this and my message is you make mistakes, own up to them, say sorry and move on."
Loos seems keen to put the whole thing behind her, but only when she's set the record straight herself.