To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
| Last updated
We all know that dogs have a habit of munching on things they're not supposed to, but I don't think anybody was expecting this.
A vet was left flabbergasted when a sad-looking rottweiler was brought into her clinic and almost immediately vomited up an entire pink vibrator in one swift, disgusting motion. Check out the video below, if you've got the stomach for it:
Warning: Article contains graphic - and rather gruesome - images.
The clip, uploaded to Reddit by user RandyJackson to the r/Unexpected subreddit, shows the unfortunate rottweiler standing forlornly in the middle of the treatment room, where staff had put down a few towels and pee pads in order to deal with the creature's vomit.
Within seconds of the video starting, the dog is seen coughing up a disgusting-looking yellowy liquid, and then after appearing to gag for a brief moment, coughs up nothing other than a pink vibrator.
Yep, a neon pink vibrator.
Whilst it's not entirely clear exactly how this happened (and let's be honest here - do you really want to know?), the owner sounds visibly relieved as the dog pukes up the enormous sex toy, whilst the veterinary assistant can be seen looking very sickly in the background.
"Woo, here it goes!" the dog's owner can be heard cheering in the background, whilst the camerawoman can be heard calmly saying, "Just walk him away, yeah we're good" as chaos erupts all around her.
Of course, reactions were rife online, with one viewer saying that something similar happened to them in the past.
"I used to be a vet tech. We once got a Rottweiler to throw up oyster shells and condoms," they wrote.
"The guy who brought him in said he needs to throw up. Wouldn't say why."
The majority of Redditors were left in hysterics and simply reminisced about the similarly disgusting and unusual things their dogs had coughed up and swallowed over the years.
"My a**hole dog decided to eat a random used tampon we walked by. Then she puked it up on the living room rug and tried to eat it again," one shared.
Another claimed that "My dog once ate a s**t filled baby diaper that she took out of the garbage. We didn't know until a day or so later when she was having trouble pooping."
But no matter what happened to the rottweiler in the video (who looks to have made a speedy recovery), as one more commentator wisely points out: "That vet tech now has a party story for life."
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read