ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Masked Raider Breaks Into David Beckham's Home
Home>News
Published 10:18 31 Mar 2022 GMT+1

Masked Raider Breaks Into David Beckham's Home

A burglar broke into David Beckham's London home while he and wife Victoria were just downstairs, it has been revealed

Hannah Smith

Hannah Smith

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

A burglar broke into David Beckham's London home while he and wife Victoria were just downstairs, it has been revealed.

The shocking incident saw the robber raid an upstairs bedroom of the couple's £40 million Holland Park property, stealing thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and clothing, with the family left completely unaware they'd been the victims of a burglary.

At the time of the break-in, which took place on February 28, the Beckhams were at home with their youngest child, 10-year-old Harper.


The family only discovered what had happened after their 17-year-old son Cruz returned home from a night out to discover the ransacked bedroom, alerting his parents after spotting glass from the broken window used by the burglar to enter the house.

Advert

Beckham then called 999, as he searched the house to check whether the burglar was still inside, while the rest of the family waited downstairs for the police to arrive.

CCTV footage currently being reviewed by police is said to reveal that the burglar climbed over a gate at the front of the house before climbing up to a spare bedroom and breaking in through a window.

They are understood to have successfully made off with a number of the Beckham's valuables, including designer clothes, jewellery and electronics, but apparently did not venture further than the one room where they entered, leaving the family 'shaken up' but unharmed.

"Sadly the Beckhams were the victims of some fairly professional thieves who have been operating in the area," a source told The Sun. "Fortunately the criminals only made it as far as one bedroom before they ran off."

It's not clear whether the intruder was working alone or with an accomplice, however it's believed the break-in at the Beckhams' may be linked to at least two other attempted burglaries in the area.

David and Victoria Beckham.
Alamy

One of the neighbouring houses that was targeted was found to be empty, while thieves were unable to gain entry to a third property.

It's not clear whether the burglar was aware that it was the Beckhams who owned the house they broke into, however in recent months there have been a string of high profile robberies targeting well-known footballers.

Just earlier this month, Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba revealed a gang broke into his mansion while he was playing in a match, with his children at home sleeping, while his teammate Victor Lindelof was also targeted by thieves while playing.

Featured Image Credit: Alamy/David Beckham/Instagram

Topics: David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Celebrity

Hannah Smith
Hannah Smith

Hannah is a London-based journalist covering news and features for UNILAD and LADBible. She's especially interested in social and political activism and culture.

Recommended reads

Why Dana White announced Conor McGregor's comeback fight during Francis Ngannou Netflix walkoutChris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesGTA 6 pre-order chaos begins after third delay ruled outRockstarMan arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'TikTok/parisvenezeulaEuphoria creator called out for 'insane' scene in 'diabolical' new episodeHBO

Advert

  • Victoria Beckham asked directly about Rebecca Loos' alleged affair with husband David in rare podcast appearance
  • Brooklyn Beckham's billionaire father-in-law speaks out for first time since major family split
  • Rebecca Loos slams Victoria Beckham in response to family drama
  • Nicola Peltz removes all traces of Beckhams from Instagram as Brooklyn feud carries on

Choose your content:

12 mins ago
2 hours ago
5 hours ago
  • Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
    12 mins ago

    Why Dana White announced Conor McGregor's comeback fight during Francis Ngannou Netflix walkout

    The French-Cameroonian boxer simply said he 'doesn't care' as the UFC president made the move on Saturday

    News
  • TikTok/parisvenezeula
    2 hours ago

    Man arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'

    Police rocked up to the venue where the 16-year-old's wedding reception was held on Saturday

    News
  • (Facebook/Steven Mattas)
    2 hours ago

    Police officer describes horrifying scenes as man torn to death by great white shark

    Steven Mattaboni was spearfishing with friends when he was attacked off the coast of Perth's 'paradise island'

    News
  • Facebook
    5 hours ago

    Chris Watts hears daughter’s tragic final words ‘every time he closes eyes’

    Chris Watts is serving five life sentences without parole for the 2018 murders of his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two daughters

    News