
Tyson Fury has taken a gigantic swipe at Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua, casting their highly-anticipated heavy-weight bout into serious doubt.
After years of waiting, Fury and Joshua, two of the UK's biggest boxing stars, were set to finally meet in the ring on November 20 this year, though the date had not been officially set in stone.
Now, however, the fight looks like it could be off altogether after Fury launched a scathing rant in the direction of Joshua and promoter Hearn.
The 38-year-old former heavyweight champion of the world has claimed the pair are demanding more money from his promoter, Turki Alalshikh, to make the match a reality.
Advert
"Quick update for yers, it doesn't looking like they're going to find the fight and it doesn't look like it's going to happen," Fury said in a video, posted to his Instagram story, as he ran on a treadmill.
"All because Eddie Hearn and that want more money.
"They've already had that much money out of Turki in the last few years, Eddie and AJ, yeah?
"They've had boxing deals, they've had darts deals, they've had snooker deals, they've had everything, yeah?

"And yet, they have the audacity and cheek of flea-bitten rats to ask for more money from ol' Turki.
"That's hideous. Everything combined they've had in the last couple of years."
At this stage, Fury used some colourful language and described them as 'disgusting' and 'money thirsty'.
He concluded: "It is what it is. Same old cliche a decade later. Keep running you little cowards."
LADbible has approached Matchroom, Eddie Hearn's promotion company, and Anthony Joshua's representatives for comment.
Tyson Fury continued his rant on Anthony Joshua
After his bombshell claim that the one of the most sought-after fights in British boxing history might not be happening after all, Fury continued to trash talk the great rival he's never actually faced.
Fury maintained his stance that he is willing to fight Joshua anywhere, be it in England, Ireland, the USA, Japan or even on the moon.
"I've bent over backwards to make this fight happen," he said. "I'll go anywhere, I'm not interested where the fight is, I just want to fight.
"I'm match fit. I've had two fights this year, I'm ready to rock n roll, baby!"

The fight is rumoured to be taking place in the iconic Madison Square Garden in New York City, but Hearn has previously said more money must be offered if the bout takes place in New York, to make up the gap from the tax costs of doing so instead of in England.
“We have sent a list of all the things that must be done if you want to change the contract," Hearn has previously said to iFL TV.
“An increased payment to cover the tax deficit change of taking a fight from the UK to America.
“So in layman’s terms, by staging the fight in America, Anthony Joshua receives less money than he would do if the fight was in the UK where he was contractually agreed.
“We are being asked to change a contract we signed. We’ve done nothing wrong.
“We signed a contract to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK. We expect that to happen.”
Fury defeated Polish veteran Mariusz Wach in his last outing on July 24, 2026, while Joshua, 36, returned to the ring for the first time since surviving a car crash in Nigeria in which two close friends died two days later. He knocked-out Krstian Prenga in the second round.
Topics: Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, Boxing, Eddie Hearn